Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L Telephoto Lens

Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L Telephoto Lens

After the sale, but for the record, this early iteration of this workhorse Canon lens has no Image Stabilization (IS) and therefore is worth considerably less than the off-Woot comparison retail price.

I actually tried to ask about that by opening a thread here while the sale was active, but after I made sure I was logged in to the Forum, no matter what I did,I wasnā€™t able to create a thread for this product/sale listing. Weird. Never had that happen before. I was trying to clarify which exact model this Canon f2.8 70-200MM USM was and whether it was the IS II or IS III model which are the newer models and higher priced. If it was one of those, Iā€™d have taken the plunge, but no way to find out. I guess I shouldā€™ve just arranged a call with support, since I couldnā€™t create a thread here?

Users donā€™t have access to create threads in this section of the forums but you can in Everything but Woot or in the Info desk section.

Items should have a link in the listing to its own thread usually titled ā€œstart the discussionā€ or "discuss this deal.ā€™

The comparison prices arenā€™t set by Woot, so I wouldnā€™t put much faith into them being accurate.

(Please Note: Iā€™m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Thanks Pepper,
There was no ā€œstart the discussionā€ or "discuss this deal.ā€™ā€˜ in the listing as Iā€™ve seen in every other listing on Woot! over the last few years Iā€™ve been shopping here.

1 Like