Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP Digital SLR

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP Digital SLR
$599.99 + $5 Standard Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Ewww! Just get the one on sellout.woot and save yourself a couple hundred bucks.

not an awesome camera or price

try the D5100 INSTEAD

Not the same camera

Well I guess the good old Woot days are over… every good thing come to an end. All these high-priced, & not such a great deal items during a woot off just ruin it…

Great camera. $640.00 on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-T3i-Processor-3-0-Inch-Vari-Angle/dp/B004J3V90Y/

I was taking a look at the Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR. I still have a 4 MP camera that I haven’t replaced and these seem like a good deal. Haven’t heard too many bad reviews either. Would it be better to go for the Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR than this one for someone new to cameras in general?

The one on Sellout is a different camera

OOOHhhhhhh - 18MP. You can take a really, really close up picture of (you name it), blow it up really big, frame it, and be an ARTISTE. And for ONLY $600. (Hope no one steals your camera there Mr. Artiste…)

Sorry woot, but can get cheaper on ebay, brand new…gotta do better

You could argue Nikon vs. Canon all day long and never convince anyone of anything. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Your right, you can get them brand new, shipped free and cheaper on ebay

Good comparison of the Canon T3 vs the T3i

http://snapsort.com/compare/Canon-T3-vs-Canon-T3i

The camera reviews say it has lighting issues.

the D5100 can be had for the same price or more. but worth it.

It was really foolish on Canon’s part to have their low end DSLR called the T3, and the much better camera called the T3i.

I have the T2i, and I love it. However, the kit lens that comes with these things is good but not great. I spent another $400 for a better lens, and the results are excellent.

Exactly, but for it’s not a $200 better camera, that’s my point.

got a link?

flashback to yesterday at around this time much?

I just recently got this as my first dslr… it is fantastic. I recommend it