Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18MP Digital SLR

Not even close to the same camera. T3 and T3i are worlds apart in resolution and features.

Having said that, you can get the T3i for $780 at Costco until the 27th, and it includes a 55-250mm lens, an 8GB card, and a camera bag. All Canon deals are over on the 27th though.

Buy.com has it $30 cheaper:

It seems like all the cheap stuff comes at night.

Since you askedā€¦

http://slickdeals.net/?pno=81800&lno=1&afsrc=1&trd=B+amp+H+Photo+Video

Canon EOS Digital Rebel T3i 18MP SLR Camera w/ 18-55mm Lens + 55-250mm IS Lens + Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II Printer + 16GB SanDisk Extreme UHS-1 Memory Card + Accessories (see below) for $599

but you can be certain that the ones here were obtained legally for resaleā€¦canā€™t say that about all those cheap ebay sellers

If you donā€™t mind the rebate, this one comes out to the same price, you get other goodies, a 55-250, and printer.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/896664-REG/Canon_EOS_Rebel_T3i_Digital.html?wwparam=1351107288

Different camera - T3 vs T3i. As similar as the names are, they are not the same.

The link in the previous comment shows the T3 vs T3i differences. Whether or not theyā€™re worth it to you is up to you. Note that itā€™s $40 more on Amazon BUT you can add in a telephoto lens AND and SD card for only another $50 total due to rebates (so ~$680ish). The extra lens and SD card seem to me to argue in favor of buying there vs here if you want the T3i.

Just found it on amazon for $100 less than woot. Not sure if it comes with less or not.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-T3i-Processor-Vari-Angle-Body/product-reviews/B004M170YC/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Thatā€™s just the body, not the body+lens.

Cite your work, please.

bhphotovideo has Canon EOS Digital Rebel T3i 18MP SLR Camera w/ 18-55mm Lens + 55-250mm IS Lens + Canon PIXMA Pro 9000 Mark II Printer + 16GB SanDisk Extreme UHS-1 Memory Card + Accessories for $599 after $400 mail in Rebate.

Well if they ever get around to the BOC, think of all the high priced items that might be in there! IF they get to it of course.

I donā€™t get the initial flood of negative comments on this, other than people misunderstanding that T3 and T3i are specā€™d very differently, and the nature of auction sites.

This is a really good camera at a fair but not steal-of-a-deal price.

Back-ordered till Dec 31 2012

I teach photography professionally and can tell you that this is a good camera.

Itā€™s also better than the Nikon 5100 because that camera (and several other entry level bodies) moved the autofocus motor from the body (to cut costs) to the lens.

The result is that many Nikon lenses will not autofocus with those bodies - and theyā€™re assuredly NOT set up for manual focus.

The T3 / T31 are very good cameras, though they have just been replaced by the T4i.

this got the T3i sellout doesntā€¦ looks good

Honestly, I can never go back to a stationary back screen again. The flippy back screen is so handy, it almost makes duct tape obsolete. almost.

Also a HUGE factor in favor of Canon cameras for me at the moment is this android app. If youā€™re interested in timelapse and/or HDR, this is a killer combo.

[edit] p.s. you need to buy a USB host cable as well to use that app, but thatā€™s a few bucks and SO worth it.

Thatā€™s the body only - no lens. Of course, if you already have the included lens (or better), thereā€™s a good argument for just getting the body.