Canon PC170 Personal Copier

Press release and original price is $149.

http://www.usa.canon.com/templatedata/pressrelease/20060925_pc170.html

Good for business men not stay at home computa geeks :wink:

Oh nice woot. I guess the ink will be more expensive than the copier itself.

I ā€¦ hateā€¦ rebates.

And, this product looks to be flimsy.

if only it scanned too i would definitely gotten oneā€¦
to bad.
i guess ill pass

Or i could get a multi-function printer that prints, scans, faxes, and copies for next to nadaā€¦

Then again, i have one of thoseā€¦ if you just need a copierā€¦ i guess itā€™s neat :wink:

4 copies a minute, lol.

Well I canā€™t tell if this is color or just B&W. 20$ is a decent price but I dont see the reason not to spend a little more and get a full 3-in-1 printer copier scanner (+fax?) instead. Iā€™m sure this thing will fit someoneā€™s niche

does copier=scanner? as in, will I be able to play with images on my computer from this copier?

too bad its not a printer too

The rebate form says that it has to be purchased from an authorized Canon dealer or a dealer of one of their distributors. Can someone verify that Woot qualifies?

Um, $86 for a cartridge is not ā€œreasonably priced.ā€

might as well by a printer/copier/scanner at that price. at least you get more for your money.

This was Free after rebate on Amazon.com this morning.

I dont believe in paper, ctrl + C does all the copying I need. And a lot faster than 4 copies per minute too!!

Canon e-20 tonerā€¦ouchā€¦ officemax brand 67.99 canon even moreā€¦

The E20 cartridge

sams club price is about $85 yields 2000 pages

replace cartrage $80 on amazonā€¦ pass.

Copy things.

Who couldnā€™t use a 15 dollar copier! I bet the toner cartridge is more expensive than the price of the Woot deal! = )

Here is the problem the cost of the replacement cartriges. Taken from the Canon website

E20 Cartridge
Black Toner Cartridge

E20 Cartridge yields 2,000 copies based on 5% coverage.

Compatible Products
$89.99