Canon PIXMA iP6210D Photo Printer

is this printer any good? because it seems like a decent price

This is unbelievable! I just bought this printer from Fry’s yesterday! $99.99 with a $50 rebate.

queries for the photoprintercogniscenti…

1.That’s twenty bucks after rebate?
2. Does it come with a full-size (rather than trial-size) ink cartridge?
3. How many pictures do cartridges print?
4. How much are replacement cartridges?

if its $30, I’ll be jumping on it.
$50 seems like the basically price everywhere else.

No individual cartridges though–multicolor cartridges…

I have the 6600 wish it would have been $20.

This seems a good buy…cheapest on ebay is $50 after shipping.

rebates are worthless…they might never come.

The children in the photo look like twins. If I buy this printer will all peple look like twins? where is the paper to go with this printer?

Assuming the rebate’s good (the link’s not now working), how the hell can you beat this price??

uBid's got a refurbished model for 30 bucks on a buy it now basis.

Great deal here!

By the way, here is what I hope is a working link to the rebate form:

http://downloads.canon.com/cpr/software/printers/$30_MIR_final.pdf

Or try this link:

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=PromotionsAct

Go to the "printers" category; this unit is the third rebate down.

oops, working on it now - here it is on Canon’s website for now:

hahaha

what printer did you use to get those?

Also, since the rebate link still says permission denied for me – if I buy 3 of these…will the rebate work for all 3 or is it a limit 1 per customer sort of rebate?

Thanks dooood…now I buy one…or two…maybe three…they are like kinda disposable right??

The CL-51 Color FINE and CL-52 Color FINE ink cartridges look to be about $30 and $20-25 respectively. Not sure on the prints per cartridge situation, but I’ll keep looking.

Finally…I recently moved and lost my power cord for my old printer…good timing Woot!
Looks like there definitely IS a $30 rebate, I saw it elsewhere whilst doing a google search for the printer…

my how far have $20 printers have come…

I remember the days when you could not buy even a loud, screeching, dot-matrix printer for $20.

[Do modern kids even know what a dot matirx printer is anymore??]

I already have an IP4000 or I’d be all over it. Canon Pixma’s are amazing. And ink lasts a long time, considering how many photos I print.

Looks to be a great printer deal, Is there a photo paper deal in the wind? Makes me wish I had a camera? What’s a camera???

Nite Nite Wooters

Froogle’s first real returns start around 57 before shipping. How on earth does woot live with such rock bottom prices praise

Still a problem I get an error from your link.
Referral Denied
You don’t have permission to access “http://downloads.canon.com/cpr/software/printers/$30_MIR_final.pdf” on this server.
Reference #24.8a6a5640.1151039270.6a0993f

Edit: Worked in Firefox not IE 7 .

I wish today’s woot was Depends Adult Undergarments because the wootcast made me pee my pants!