Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One Printer

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - sometimes it doesn’t work

Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One Printer [New] - $79.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Canon PIXMA MP640 Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer, Scanner, Copier

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One Printer
$79.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Canon PIXMA MP640 Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer, Scanner, Copier

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

printer??
great

at least it isnt running vista

ib bot

Ink guzzler just letting you know!

No one has resolved the “This coupon code won’t work” Error message on the $5 coupon application that was received in their email??

Does it scan negatives? Anyone know??

They hate us, guys. That’s all there is to it. I bet a million bucks the next item is the Hanna Montana MP3 player.

i want to buy this printer and destroy out of spite, office space style.

this is getting preposterous.

come on…

what a day…poo hoo. Why do I do this to myself. I am going to bed…woot is poot

I bought one off WOOT! on a regular daily sale. Works very well. No complaints at all.

My experience with Pixma printers has been sub-par. Ink is pricey, and the quality is that of a cheapo off-brand printer.

Coupon worked fine for me…are you sure you typed it right?

I think its time for everyone to pull out the good old woot bible and start praying for you know what… (magical bag)(hint hint)

stuff happens

Good GOD, man, don’t give them ideas…

I just love the write up for it…
“That’s right, we’re past funny. We’re just flat out begging now. PLEASE buy this printer. PLEASE. We’ve got nothing left. We’re broken men. PLEASE. If not for you, for us.”