Canon Rebel Digital SLR Camera

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Canon Rebel Digital SLR Camera
$829.99 + $5 Standard Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

woot has gone upscale!

mannn i want this…

This is not a good deal Woot. You can get this at Best Buy for 899.99. Not to mention you can get it with a package deal with another lens, since I imagine you will want something for at least 55-135/150 and save even more. If they were selling this for say 750 or 699,that’s a great Woot quality deal. Not BB prices.

Nice camera, but Fry’s has this combo for $750.

http://dealnews.com/Canon-Rebel-T4-i-18-MP-DSLR-w-18-55-mm-IS-Lens-for-750-free-shipping/612224.html

Must be a crappy seller on Amazon.

Buy 3!

Yeah, it’s essentially a $15 savings over Amazon’s regular price if you’re a Prime user. ($849 on Amazon for the same kit.)

849 on amazon vs 835 woot? nothing to WOOT! about here…

This is a spectacular camera (a good friend has a similar model), but as mentioned above, it’s not being offered at a Woot-worthy price. It is, however, worth this price if you are looking for a very nice prosumer camera.

Woot - Laptops and Cameras

Previous woot where they sold the T3I and T3 too:
http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5142257&pageindex=1&replycount=118

Webpage for the manuals:

can’t make direct link to the manuals. Sorry.

And what’s the price if you’re a non-Prime user?

I think it’s the same, if you use super-saver shipping.

sorry woot, http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=canon+t4i+18-55&hl=en&prmd=imvns&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1246&bih=786&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=10776927502603298098&sa=X&ei=WiZMUOb5N62r2AWit4CAAg&ved=0CFcQ8wIwAA#scoring=tp

$729.99

Specifically, the link below. Anyone know if DAXMART is on the level? Never heard of it.

$730

I had problems fitting this into my shirt pocket so I squeezed it into my back pocket. Here’s a hint: close the flash and retract the lens before putting it in your back pocket (by turning it off). It makes sitting more comfortable.

From CNet Tech Deals

Canon Rebel T4i DSLR, 2 IS Lenses, Printer for $898 after rebate + free shipping
Hotness:
BuyDig offers the Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18-Megapixel Digital SLR Camera Body with the CanonEF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens (pictured), model no. 6558B003, CanonEF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens, model no. 2044B002, Samsung32GB SDHC Flash Memory Card, model no. MB-SSBGA/US, CanonPixma Pro9000 Mark II Photo Printer, model no. 3295B002, ZeikosCompact Deluxe Gadget Bag, and twoother items for $898 with free shipping via the directions below. Even excluding the extras, that’s $140 under the lowest total price we could find for the camera, lenses, and printer when purchased separately elsewhere.

The camera features a 3" vari-angle touchscreen LCD, 5 fps continuous shooting speed, and improved autofocus when compared to the T3i. It also features 1080p video recording, mini HDMI output, SDHC/MMC card slot, USB, and more. The printer features an 8-color ink system, up to 4800x2400 resolution, up to 13" x 19" borderless prints, image correction, USB connectivity, PictBridge support, and more. The three other items included are a protective filter and professional dust blower. Rebate ends September 30. To get this deal:

1. Add the CanonEOS Rebel T4i 18MP DSLR and 18-55mm IS Lens Bundle to cart for $1,049
  2. add the CanonPixma Pro9000 Mark II Photo Printer to cart for $349 ($1,398 total)
  3. apply code “EMBCDSLRGRP50” to drop it to $1,298
  4. redeem this $400rebate for a net price of $898

Although a Digpro case is pictured, the product page links to the Zeikos model listed above.

================

Scroll down a little for the deal. There’s also a deal on the Canon Rebel T3i 18MP DSLR, lens, more for $500 after rebate + free shipping on there as well. A little more money (after a rebate) and you get a memory card and a printer as well. But you have to deal with a $400 rebate.

Attn “Gym photographers”" I hate to dump cold water on your hopes, but the “kit” lenses that come with these cameras are no better than the ones on your compact camera for indoor action use. F/5.6 is STILL f/5.6.

You will need to spend more money, or perhaps get a 50mm f/1.8 (about $100), but it won’t zoom in, as it doesn’t zoom!

There’s a reason why sports photographers use $3,000 lenses.