Canon Vixia 1080p HD Camcorder with 20x Optical Zoom

Yup - check your woot history on the upper left side of the discussion board…

in when they sell at $100

Here’s the bag of crap in case those of you that missed it don’t believe us. http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4709088

don’t you love the internet when you look at one woot offering an inflatable mattress and then you switch to this camcorder and the advertisement on that page is for guess what, a memory foam mattress.

You only work for an hour? I’m jelly.

Nice catch!

Refurbished scares me…

Does anyone have any good or bad opinions about buying something refurbished (especially from woot)?

Does this thing take decent pictures as well?

Yeah, I saw that cornucopia… Acted super fast, got onto the order page, was already logged in with all my info saved, pressed the button…

“Oops you forgot to put in your card security code”

Tried again… Sold out… Life ruined

These actually are pretty go camcorders, and a decent price!

Bad in low light/ indoors.

I look at it like this. If it is refurbished, the company was aware of the issues it was having and fixed it. I worked for dell and the gx270’s were HORRIBLE for leaky capacitors… so refurbish them with Better capacitors (different ones that didn’t commonly leak) and the computers would run fine from then on.

Jerks put it up right after I asked them to wait an hour.

Second day of the woot off, on a Wednesday, between 3 and 4:15 EST. Every time. Only reason I know this is I have a meeting every Wednesday from 3-4:30 and I’ve missed the last 3 because of this. Seems extremely unfair. ohhhh well.

I predict serta queen elevated pillow top air bed next.

only if you take pictures of the moon

I love refurbs… particularly on technology you’ll abandon in 5 years anyway.

This was an excellent tip.

Now I found a way to not constantly be on my toes if BOC is already come and gone.

Refurbished items work just as good as new if not better in some cases. They are all checked unlike new items that are a random quality check.

I bought the Acer Aspire laptop the last time it was on woot (before the woot-off) and it was refurbished. It runs great and looks brand new - only one ‘dead’ pixel and really clean otherwise. Came in an Acer box and well packaged. It was the first time I bought refurbished, but well worth the deal!