Canon Vixia 1080p HD Camcorder with 20x Optical Zoom

it’s capitalism at its best.

I know!! Do you know how long this is gonna go on for? I’m so tired but I’m so scared I’ll miss the rest of the 3 minute woot deals! :slight_smile:

With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight…

^^X^^

Everyone has a crappy camcorder on their phone or something cheap. At least this a Canon and has 20x OPTICAL zoom. So it actually zooms in on things instead of fake Digital which just cropps a picture

if we knew how long it would be it wouldn’t be a wootoff. in the meantime, feel free to watch my puppy fall asleep standing up

THE NOISE IS NOT TOLERABLE AND WILL RUIN YOUR VIDEOS… Internal mic issues.

The whole zooming in by cropping, sounds so last generation… sounds so much like my own camcorder. lol…

You mean CCR doesn’t really sing “there’s a bathroom on the right?” Dang, my illusions are forever ruined.

thats what she said

USED to have one. Dropped it in a turtle tank (salt water) in Grand Cayman. SO excited to get another one.

Woot: Bluetooth devices please! headphones and speakers! Keyboards, mice, joysticks… android compatible gamepads… invisible shield full sheets…

Give us the useful stuffz. :wink:

I wonder what they mean by ‘Ooby Dooby?!’

^^X^^

But it’s the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insay-yay-yay-aine

good. buy em up. so the rest of us can move on with life. at 4 am

Thanks for that giggle. =)

In An-tici—pation of The Pelvic Thrust?!

^^X^^

Yes, why yes I do have a ton of disposable income. However you are incorrect about my kids being unruly. They are actually very good, well adjusted, popular, hard working, creative kids. Therefore, this purchase will not pacify them, it will allow them to use something that’s theirs, and possibly use it in a creative way.

So, your half right, thanks for your keen observations.

I hope at least the trash does…
:slight_smile:

Snap!

Snap!