Canon ZR830 MiniDV Camcorder with 35x Optical Zoom

we all know y there is a camera up for valentines day…so you and ur special lady friend can film some of those “special moments” and upload them to the web. Heck all the hollywood peeps have at least one sex tape. Refurb!

Baron Von Munchousen?

Bump. Does it have a firewire port?

I’ve been thinking of getting new camcorder lately…so do i get this woot or a similarly priced digital camcorder that can record to digital medium or even spend a little more for a nicer, non-ref*urb camcorder. I think I’ll sleep on this woot, nite

The Canon ZR830 ($299 MSRP) is not a bad little DV camcorder, but with HD moving towards the mainstream, and new formats sprouting left and right, this DV camcorder seems like a bit of a throwback. This is not a camcorder that reflects any of the major trends or developments that are sweeping the consumer video industry these days. And that’s not necessarily a bad thing, but as we videographers move on and into the future, the footage from this camcorder will not move with us.

No, that was a ZR100 for $15.00 MORE!!! And mine arrived broken!!!

$50 bucks more gets you a NEW model shipped from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-ZR830-MiniDV-Camcorder-Optical/dp/B000M4OANM/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1202969059&sr=8-1

Where can u get a new one at for $20 bucks more? thanx

how in the world do people buy these things in the first 9 seconds…I would think it would take you at least 20 seconds to go thru checkout…I am gonna just click I WANT ONE sometime just to see my name under the first woot…lol

i got the ZR500 (new) back in April '07 for $180. i’ve been really pleased with it.

oooooohhh thats a nice stach… baby

A couple of in-depth reviews.

LINKY 1

LINKY 2

jamie is a walrus.
or a robot.
cant remember.
[according to ask a ninja he’s a robot]

looks nice on the eyes.
i would have no idea if its any good tho.
and i dont need a camcorder.
good night woot.

JANE: He had a moustache, about 6ft 4…
FRANK: That’s an awfully big moustache.

Damn just bought one from newegg should be getting it tomorrow…

3CCD? No way josè

When i called Canon about my busted ZR100 from the other week, they told me it wasn’t covered!

No thanks have the Sony DVD; would have went for this one had I saw Night Shoot mode. Nighty Night.

Does anyone know if the Night mode on this allows you to see in the pitch blackness? (Green appearence)

NEW

Sony DCR-HC28 Mini DV Camcorder, 20x Optical/800x Digital Zoom, Color Viewfinder, 2.5" Touch Panel LCD Screen

Includes Free Master-Works DVD: The JumpStart Guide to Shooting and Producing Better Videos

Mfr# DCRHC28 • B&H# SODCRHC28

Price: $ 189.95