Can't checkout with Opera browser

For the past couple of weeks i have been unable to checkout while using the Opera browser in android. My cart gets to the final page at place your order then i get a 404 error screen. Pic below

Not sure if it happens to anyone else, or if the devs would even care, but im putting it out there. My adblocker was/is off & i clicked through a cashback site, but that shouldn’t matter. It happens if i don’t shop from cashback either.

It’s not an big issue for me since i just open up Chrome to checkout, but it is an annoyance. My cookies are enabled also. Running android 13

2 Likes

Hi there. May I also have the Android version, pls?

1 Like

Android 13. Do you need the build, kernel et all?

2 Likes

Sure, why not.

I’ll ask about this. Probably won’t be quick.

Also, is there a way to open a private or incognito window in Opera? If so, you might try that. That’ll show if a plug-in is the bad player.

2 Likes

Took a minute. Had to reduce the size. I have old eyes. Thank you for taking the time. Much appreciated.

3 Likes

Didn’t address this. Yes this can be done in Opera. I am on a tablet, no plugins, but Ill try this for my next order if i remember & post back. Thank you again.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll let the devs know. Since it’s just you at the moment, it may be a while before they get to it.

One person here tried to place an order with Opera on an Android phone and it worked.

2 Likes

Opera Browser GIF by Opera

1 Like

Probably all the add-ins Opera has.

2 Likes

Someone said the built-in VPN in Opera can cause issues with Amazon checkout, so might try turning that off to shop woot.

2 Likes

Update on using Opera (plain install no addons, no adblocker, no vpn enabled) in incognito mode. Still no luck. I am thinking this is an amazon pay/checkout issue & not related to Woot. Pics below are from my cell (incognito mode doesn’t allow screenshots to be taken) of the tablet i was placing the order on. Once i hit the final place order button i get the 404 screen.

I just opened Chrome again to make the purchase after having it added to my cart already.

I am not expecting woot to address this for 1 person, like i said i am just putting it out there.

Thank you all.

1 Like

There is a Chrome flag which can change that.

1 Like

Yup, did not know that. Wasn’t really an issue, but good to know (googled it). Thank you

Any tips for the current issue? Maybe it’s something i can change. ID 10 T error?

1 Like

Just an update. This issue is fixed. I just placed an order via Opera android mobile view on the tablet & it went through.

Thank you woot team. You guys are great.

1 Like

Not sure we did anything but YAY!

:tada:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.