Can't find shirt

I am looking to buy a specific shirt, but I can’t find it. Can anyone help? It’s black background with red and white text. There is a red house, and under it: “Just when you thought it was safe to go outside” then “2020 the return II” then a red graphic of the “R-Restricted” movie rating, and lastly “Based on a true story”.

I’ve tried searching “2020 the return” and even just “2020”, but it doesn’t come up. I’ve also tried looking through all the black shirts in the categories “Pop culture”, “Slogan” and “Parody”. Please reply with a link to the shirt if you can find it. Much appreciated! :smile:

1 Like

This looks like the shirt. I couldn’t find it in @BadBox catalog but found it doing a google search.

2 Likes

Some of the t-shirts disappear from my storefront from time to time. I’m glad ya like this one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love it! I have it as my desktop background and I’ve been wanting the shirt, but of course couldn’t find it again. Great job designing it! :smiley:

1 Like

You’re awesome! Thank you so much! :smiley:

2 Likes

That is so awesome!
Thanks a lot for your purchase. I’m a fan of Evil Dead 2and made this design based on that.