Canvases of Banksy

Like from here?

http://www.posterrevolution.com/content.cfm/banksy-posters

They have some great prices! I guess… havent shopped for posters since forever… also am a huge Warhol fan and actually, finally, found a couple Oxidation Warhols from this site. Pretty rare!

I think they also do framing and print on different stock, etc…

Enjoy

I would’ve purchased, but these aren’t authorized by Banksy. You make me sad, Woot.

Why does everyone leap to defend a plagiarizing vandalist over a mater of intellectual property?

Amen bagawe… Banksy made his name “sampling” other artists’ work, a fortune on the intellectual property of others.
That said, this sale does feel dirty somehow. But I blame no one. We’re all just squirrels trying to get a nut.

Sooooo… any particular reason why the canvas I ordered hasn’t shipped yet? It’s been like 12 days

Hmm. Sorry for the delay. Please email Support@woot.com so we can help determine the status of your order.

My daughter received hers yesterday.

Hey Woot,

Thanks for sending me out a confirmation email that it shipped after almost 3 weeks of waiting. Oh BTW, it actually arrived already a few days ago sitting at my doorstep in the rain. You guys are amazing and I hope you guys are enjoying my money.