Capresso Espresso Machine

Found it refurbed at another site about $3 more with shipping but with a good review.

Our hero:

It’s cheaper here!

Ah! A Capresso Espresso Machino

Mom has one, says that it’s okay.

Too bad I don’t drink esp/cap.

It’s not the most attractive machine, but then it’s $69 and comes with the sieves for both regular ground coffee and those insidious pods.

I absolutely love my Capresso stand-alone frothing machine. Think this is a decent alternative to higher end (more expensive)machines.

I have a slightly different model that comes with a second filter that’s made for regular espresso grind. With that, you don’t have to use a pod.

The machine has worked well for years now. My wife uses it every single day (I know, I’m an enabler, I gotta pick my fights). The pressure is not super-strong, but the espresso made by it is decent. Probably not up to par if you are a huge coffee snob, but comparable to what I have often had in a regular Italian bar.

Looks like a perfect small office Espresso machine to me. It even uses coffee pods.

http://ipo.totfarm.com/pics/pic_12294048249827.jpg

$65 + shipping here:

Apparently Georgians like espresso. Gotta get themselves movin somehow.

What type of coffee pods does this use? Would it work with my Phillps Senseo coffee pods?

Rofl

actual coffee

Dual frother?! Holy cow! I’m buying 2 so I can mod one into a quad frother!

Learn to do this please?

Steam for frothing cream.

Too much froth.

Not with shipping it isn’t.

Utah is still wacky for wootoffs. I think every home has a new TV, icecream maker, laptop, and vaccuum on the way.