Car Racing Stripes

My thoughts were that #2 is Spaceball and #5 is Fast and Furious (Vin Diesel’s car).

Also #8 with the bug on top I thought it was the van the bad guy uses in Men in Black.

Agreed. The Breaking Bad RV doesn’t fit either. Actually, I thought it was Ben10’s Rust Bucket at first. Most of the vehicles are from the 80’s so it should have had the Keaton Batmobile and KITT or the Mystery Machine in there in place of the RV.

#2 is Spaceballs :slight_smile: The rest you guessed same as me.

Edit: AlienJedi makes a good point about the smoke, slope of the nose, and lack of wings.

You had me at Mach 5…

Smart.

I think it’s Breaking Bad. If you compare the window & door placements of the two, you see a difference.

Breaking Bad

Spaceballs

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c387/staermose/Eagle%205/SpaceballsEagle5_0021_Layer1.jpg

Others thoughts? I don’t know for sure, just guessing like y’all.

Should’ve been the Burton batmobile and not the tumbler. meh.

I had thought it was the RV from Shazam!, but I suppose “Breaking Bad” makes more sense…darn millennials!

If the other vehicles are all from the 80s, I’m guessing the RV is the Urban Assault Vehicle from “Stripes.”

Ditto - the stripe made me think “wow, BJ and the Bear - now that’s an old reference.”

Great idea, but assuming the van is from the A-Team, I would have bought it if it was all old-school. Take out Breaking Bad, new Batmobile, and TNMT, add in KITT, General Lee, Adam West Batmobile. Also maybe Smokey and The Bandit truck instead of Optimus. I initially thought the RV was Spaceballs too, but really there’s no ‘space’ Sci-fi in there.

Technically TMNT is old-school, so I don’t mind that one. I suppose the artists can’t please everyone because I would much rather have had KITT/General Lee than Speed Racer/Mad Max. Then again, I love that A-Team was remembered for once.

Well Speed Racer is older school than pretty much everything else here :slight_smile:

#2 Escape from Witch Mountain?

Ah, BJ & the Bear… a title that would never make it onto TV today… I was actually thinking it was the semi from Knight Rider

I don’t remember Billy’s van having meth smoke coming out of it, so yeah!

With Mad Max coming in 2nd.

Love the design around pop culture vehicles but wish they were all 80’s. Speedracer and the tumbler could’ve easily been the Ferrai 308 GT from Magnum PI or KITT from Knight Rider. As for the RV I prefer to think of it as the RV from “Stripes”.