Car Seat Pet Dog Hammock

Car Seat Pet Dog Hammock

If you are going to Photo Shop two Golden Retrievers into the back seat then at least make the the correct ratio ! My 9 month old Retriever sitting in the back seat would be looking out the window…not barely half way up the door panel !!! Gives buyers the wrong idea of reality

1 Like

Woot aka Amazon doesn’t care about the reality or it’s loyal customers. It’s not the Woot I started with anymore. All it cares about is, our money!

So using vendor photos makes us callous? Missing that connection. LOL

Also, we :heart: our customers.

1 Like

No, it doesn’t make you folks callous, it just creates a false impression in buyer’s mind for what they think would be getting vs. what they would actually be getting. My previous comment was not about this specific product or product photo. It was about the general state of Woot, and how it has changed ever since acquired by Amazon, to which I believe many would agree.

About a year or more back I had requested to list Country of Origin / Made in XXX information in product info and I noticed that was responded well on many product listings, but later on it all diluted and we’re now back to the square one, where many a times it does not tell where a particular product is made/manufactured/assembled. I think as a consumer this is my basic right to know where is something that I’m buying originated from.

I can totally understand for some products which have numerous parts, it may be difficult to provide such info (e.g. Computer which has motherboard, RAM, Hard Disc, and so many parts could be manufactured in different countries), but for things like a bed sheet, or a food item, I believe it’s only fair to ask for that information.

Let’s agree to disagree! :slight_smile:

Deal.
:w_happy1:

1 Like