Careful With That Crap, Eugene

There isn’t ordering bots…really?

I managed to get one without using a bot, I was F5’ing the community page, with my mouse over the first image, as soon as the BOC showed up, I clicked the image, and clicked the big yellow buttons as fast as I could. Also, make sure your account hasn’t timed out. I logged out and back in 5 minutes before the BOC showed up.

Look… There are 10,000+ people here at any given time and they are only letting these go at a rate of maybe 5-15 at a clip. At that rate, they will need to offer these around 1700 times in order to satisfy everyone. Not gonna happen. And even if it did, there is such shit in these bags that they’re no longer worth the effort.

For me, I say “meh” dot com

Easy to make one…

Well that kinda ruins the chase all together for me now… :confused:

Maybe woot could sell ‘ordering bots’.
I may buy one!

Got it! My first BOC since 2011.

Yeah, but since each account is entitled to one per 7 days, the gains may be limited.

In addition, they will cancel any orders that seem to be of the same person including same shipping address. Same account name. Same Shipping Name. Same Billing Name. Any of these get flagged and will get canceled. Basically, if you think people still use bots to order multiples and that’s why you’re not getting it, you’re probably incorrect.

I finally got one too! Some tips for everyone, make sure before the next basket of crayons that you’re not logged out. I thought I was logged in for the previous one, and found myself at the captcha screen. Another tip is to use the community page. When I notice the current item is at 1%, I keep refreshing the community page. It updates faster. Hope this helps! Happy crapping!