Carlson Easy Close Pet Gate

It says it has a 4 and 6 (4 and 6 what… inches??? feet???) extension.

What is the absolute largest doorway it can accommodate? Anyone?

We don’t have access to that info but here’s the Carlson contact info if you want check in with them.

My worry would be that too many extensions would weaken it – make it bow out.

I bought this exact model from Woot so I’m throwing my few cents in on this one:
1. We have a medium size approx. 60 lb beagle type mixed breed dog and a 20 lb. chihuahua mix. The beagle is able to squeeze his slightly overweight body through the small door and our chubby chihuahua just walks right through with no trouble.
2. If you leave the little door open be careful not to run into it when entering/exiting the gate. I’ve gotten several bruises from it.
3. In order to open the gate you have push the button and slide the latch sideways. I’ve never had any problems with it, but my mother can never seem to get it open. She has long fingernails and says she can’t push in the button.
EDIT:
4. Watch out and don’t trip over the little bar that goes across the bottom.

PLEASE don’t use this gate at the top of stairs for a baby. It would NOT be safe. We have two of these type gates I can say for sure that they area not super secure and with enough pressure can be pushed over. Look for a safer wall mounted gate for made specially for stairways to keep your baby safe.

We Bought One of these:

Carlson Easy Close Pet Gate 1130DS with New Zealand Pine

Dimensions:
29-44" L x 31" H

In the Box:
(1) Carlson Easy Close Gate 1130DS with New Zealand Pine

We got one of these:

Model#: 1140

Which is Described on the outside of the box as an Extra Tall. It measures 38" High…

I don’t want an Extra Tall Gate… we want the model we ordered WOOT!!

Dang you WOOT!!!

I’m sorry for the error. Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.