CAROLINA Men's 6" WP Broad Toe Work Boot

CAROLINA Men's 6" WP Broad Toe Work Boot

For anyone looking at these, the model is Granite, not the color. Color is clearly “brown”.

Model # CA5524

Just wondering what happens if they don’t fit and you require a different size and this deal won’t be up anymore. What would happen?

Hey there, good question. Sometimes when the sale goes down, we still have access to the inventory, however, if we do not, we’ll assist with a return. Just contact the Woot CS team and they’ll be happy to help. We suggest trying on the shoes once you get them. Sometimes people wait too long and warranties run out and things like that so we definitely recommend trying anything you purchase online soon after receiving it.

1 Like

Not that it matters but per Carolina, the color is granite. Or what it looks like in the photo.

Do these boots have steel toes?

No. Per the features:

Carbon Composite Safety Toe Cap

I can’t wear these, there are two inside protuberances at the bottom of the tongue that cut into the front of my foot and feel like walking is going to cut off my foot. The size 9.5 D is correct. I don’t think it is a case of breaking in. I’m going to test/try returning them.

I’m sorry they’re uncomfortable. Reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

They are on the way back, got WOOT! return label and took them to local CVS UPS drop-off point.