Carpet Pet Urine Stain Detector

Carpet Pet Urine Stain Detector

Nichia 365nm UV LEDs are probably the most common found in UV flashlights. The LG 365nm UV emitter is way more powerful but harder to find. You 100% want a filtered lens on the UV flashlights, which this doesn’t appear to have. The filtered lens allows for the glowing effect UV given to certain surfaces to be as visible as possible while cutting down on the visible light thus providing much more usable UV light. This may sound confusing but to see them side by side is extremely apparent. The filter is 100% mandatory is my personal opinion owning multiple filtered and unfiltered UV lights.

If you’re searching for what I am talking about you’d look for a Convoy S2 with LG emitter. You may find it hard to find given a patent troll has attempted to scrub them all from the internet to maximize his own profit margins, but they’re out there if you look hard enough.

Trust me when I say a filtered lens is the only way to go when it comes to UV lights. Anyone who tells you otherwise is clueless.

Lastly: ALWAYS WEAR UV EYE PROTECTION WHEN USING THESE LIGHTS You will 100% suffer eye damage if this reflects off a surface and is exposed to an unprotected eye. Your eye does not properly adjust to UV and will cause permanent eye damage if you do not heed my warning.

Woot’s “Don’t direct the flashlight light to human eyes to avoid injury.” is an interesting to say that you will have absolute permanent eye damage even with MINIMUM exposure time to the naked eye. Do not use this ANYWHERE near skin, pets, or other humans. Always 100% of the time use UV eye protection with this. I really cannot stress this enough. The dangers of UV light to eyes and skin are astronomical. Keep this away from your children. Do not even let them know you own it. These things lead to so many hospital visits a year it’s not funny.

Here is an example of what you will do to your eye.

2 Likes