Case Logic 6” Flexible Tripod

Gorillapods are much better. seriously, this one is 6 inches long…can’t really do much with that except sit it on a table.

lmao… thats great… i guess its better than donkey boy…

Well the whole idea behind them is to use them to attach to some object. These are not meant to replace your normal tripod and the gorillapods are not much taller.

Got it for $10 at radioShack on black friday. Normally runs for $19.99 retail so this is an “okay” price.

Definitely not as good as the Joby Gorrilapod. Also, don’t count on it living up to the weight capacity. It hardly does 8 ounces. It would be an awesome deal if it was the actual Joby tripod.

The 25-year warranty is a big deal to me: I don’t think this type of thing will be obsolete anytime soon and 1/4" mounts should be common for many years.

Hopefully the quality’s good when they back it with such a long warranty.

In for 3 - 1 for my P&S and 2 for SLR flashes.

ha! mine just broke today!! was about to order this replacement, then saw the post about it having a 25 year warranty. i’ll be sending my broken pod in.

no you can not.

These are not good for very heavy cameras at all. They are good for small point and shoot cameras like the Canon Elphs. This isn’t going to hold a larger P&S or a D-SLR up at all. The canon G5 is too heavy as well as the Canon cameras that take 4 AA Batteries. The type of camera you are going to have success with is the fairly small ones that can easily slip in and out of pockets.

What this will do is let you wrap the tripod around maybe a tree branch to get a picture of an orange blossom. You may want to wrap this around a railing at a monument or at the top of a tall building. You could mount it on a chandelier and record video. I’ve seen a video that someone made with the camera attached to the mirror on a car to record as they were driving.

Pretty much any Digital Camera with a Threaded Hole for tripod on the bottom will be able to use it. There is a quick release button on it to detach from the tripod and it easily locks back into place. The part that detaches is very small. If you don’t use any other tripod you can just leave that part on the camera.

oh god not me awww gezzzzzz T_T

think it could hold a canon 40d?

Please disregard the last post…" Designed for use with digital cameras weighing up to 9.7 ounces (275 grams)"answers my question.

Wow, those were some short legs!

I believe that is coincidence, not irony.

in the year 2525…

If Man Is Still Alive If Woman Can Survive

Beside digital cameras, this tripod can also work with the (few) webcams that have a threaded mount.

The threads are all standardized and it should hold that camera as well as any…unless your’s has mutated.

or is really heavy or maybe super front weighted?

Ah! Description is referencing In the Year 2525! Awesome!

Heck. You may as well put a Lifetime Warranty on this. Most off the wall companies cease too exist after 5-10 years thereby making these warranties useless. Seriously, will this company be around 25 years from now??

Ummmm, I think the year was 2032 they were referencing. Add 25 to 2008 and you get 2033 which is when the warranty will expire. Unless of course you are refering to the song.