Pretty obviously ineffective. I wish Woot would have more integrity than to sell this fraudulent junk.
DON’T BUY!!! it’s a total POS!! Mine came in and the switch wan broke, and it don’t come with a charging cord, but I have a few already, and the darn thing has to be wiggled to get a connection. I’m currently in the process to see if I can return it to Woot or Amazon and get my money back…product made in China.
- From Purchase History , click “I Need Help” next to the order which you want to return.
- Select “I wanna cancel or return some stuff”.
- Select “I want to return the items I ordered”.
- Confirm that the item on your screen is what you want to return, by pressing “Continue”.
- In the second message of the subsequent monkey chat, you should see this text:
And hey, if your order was placed within the last 30 days, the item price is $20 or more, and it arrived damaged, defective, or missing accessories, you can do a self-service returnby clicking here.
Press the word “Here”.
Alternatively, you could contact customer support:
From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.
In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.
I purchased 2 more and 2 different types, again another POS broken, WARNING DON’T PURCHASE THESE CHEAP CHINA WANDS!! I’ve already proven your chances of getting a defective one is 66%.
Hi there. I’m sorry for the problem. Does it seem to be a packaging issue?
Woot CS will help you.