CASEPH Portable UV Sanitizing Wand

CASEPH Portable UV Sanitizing Wand

Pretty obviously ineffective. I wish Woot would have more integrity than to sell this fraudulent junk.

2 Likes

DON’T BUY!!! it’s a total POS!! Mine came in and the switch wan broke, and it don’t come with a charging cord, but I have a few already, and the darn thing has to be wiggled to get a connection. I’m currently in the process to see if I can return it to Woot or Amazon and get my money back…product made in China.

1. From Purchase History , click “I Need Help” next to the order which you want to return.
  2. Select “I wanna cancel or return some stuff”.
  3. Select “I want to return the items I ordered”.
  4. Confirm that the item on your screen is what you want to return, by pressing “Continue”.
  5. In the second message of the subsequent monkey chat, you should see this text:

And hey, if your order was placed within the last 30 days, the item price is $20 or more, and it arrived damaged, defective, or missing accessories, you can do a self-service returnby clicking here.

Press the word “Here”.

Alternatively, you could contact customer support:

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I purchased 2 more and 2 different types, again another POS broken, WARNING DON’T PURCHASE THESE CHEAP CHINA WANDS!! I’ve already proven your chances of getting a defective one is 66%.

Hi there. I’m sorry for the problem. Does it seem to be a packaging issue?

Woot CS will help you.