Casio Atomic Waveceptor Tough Solar Watch

Already have a G-Shock. But I don’t have a TAG! W00T!

Yes

Good price actually

Nice watch. But I have a super cool Atari watch from Fossil.

I have to agree, I would be in if it were a metal bend

damn… don’t need a watch. wouldn’t mind if it were the EDGE Tech stainless steel. that would be cool. oh well

I’ve got a wind up pocket watch. Why would I want a Big Ostentatious Chronometer?

Everything is.

Looks like a nice watch, I’m enjoying my Invicta from a few weeks ago a lot more though :slight_smile:

Here is the makers website:
http://www.casio.com/products/Timepiece/Waveceptor/WVA510A-1AV/
The MSRP is $200.00!!!
I am soo tempted to get this watch. My current watch is dying.

Have two clocks and neither one receive calibration signal from the atomic clock in Fort Collins, Colorado. Won’t work in my state.

I have this watch, only with a metal band instead of a “resin” one. I got it on Amazon for $90, but now it looks like Amazon is selling them for $99.

Buy this watch! It’s great because it’s absolutely maintainance-free. I never have to worry about setting the time or changing the battery. Ever.

–Ryan L

Edit: Oops, mine is solar powered, the woot one is not.

I had a metal band atomic watch, looked tough but the pins kept coming out and then the hinges broke. Eventually it came to be too much of a hassle to keep fixing and that was $80 down the pipes. Trust me, take anything but metal… well mabye not paper…

It lists for $200 on the Casio website:

How does it know what time zone you’re in? I mean, I know the Atomic Clock is in Colorado, but I’m sure as hell not.

http://www.dynadirect.com/sg-wva510da1av.html
$103.00 from Froogle search (metal band version)
Gotta love a Casio.

High price… Plus the shipping… A shame, because it’s such a nice watch… I’d consider the $74.95 if it had the metal band.

I love woot but I just found this watch for $65 from casiosalesandservice.com.
But you might as well just get it from woot.

you guys ever wonder if the employees are making the positive comments on these products? cause this watch look alright, but in the end it is still a casio.

I have a similar one, about $85 from costco I think but all digital with a stainless steel band = no buckle!

Awesome watch, no batteries, never wind it, always accurate.

Why they put a resin band on this nice watch is beyond me…

Is it radioactive?