Casio Exilim 14.1MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and 2.7" LCD

Come on Woot! just give me one item that I don’t already own 10 of…

I wanna be on Youtubes!

will these auto-upload my lolcats and lolgoggies?

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/funny-pictures-cats-sleep-in-sinks.jpg

Got one earlier, love it. Easy to use, great quality photos.

rofl @ this comment

1.0 out of 5 stars Hiding from reviews, January 24, 2011
By CGell - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Exilim EX-Z800 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Black) (Electronics)
It seems there are no reviews for a good reason, they don’t want you to see them. Here is a professional review from a digital camera review site…

“The Casio Z800 feels flimsy and cheap because it is flimsy and cheap. The skinny body is constructed with thin plastic; clearly, Casio cut corners on this area - and it shows. After a few days of normal use, the Z800 broke.”

“It’s safe to call the Z800 a disaster. We reviewed this camera, despite two of them breaking” (editors comment)

If you say Exilim backwards, does it go back to its own dimension?

I was stuck with work. Did I miss something before this camera. Can someone give me a recap. The last I saw was a Projector for $600

LOL

These are good with Dijon mustard and rye bread. Chewy. But good.

will this work with dprtube.com?

Yes, it’s a huge conspiracy! Haven’t you heard?

You could post in the forums, but struggle to find previous woots? Click on the word community in the top right corner.

Shot a few pictures. easier to use than the 187 page manual would make you think. easy to use, easy to configure, clear snapshots. Its not a DSLR; it’s a pocket camera and does what I wanted it to do.