Casio SPF60-1AV Sea PathFinder Watch

Welcome to the Casio SPF60-1AV Sea PathFinder Watch page for Friday, March 18th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

Totally Twisted Thursday!

What a Woot! It get’s crazier and crazier :wink:

A diving watch? Um… interesting :slight_smile: But the price is lower thatn anywhere around…

www.whatsyourdeal.comGreat Deals, coupon codes and freebies. Stop by and save some $$$

Maxtor 160GB L01P160 Ultra Series 8MB Cache Hard Drive for $69 with free shipping, no rebates!!
http://www.whatsyourdeal.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1963

Someone mention SPEAKERS?
Creative SBS 5.1 560 Multimedia PC Speakers $37 SHIPPED!!
http://www.whatsyourdeal.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1930

All Your Woots are Belong to US!

More box in the Woots please!

Neat Watch… I like my Swatch watch

Casio SPF60-1AV Sea PathFinder Watch
Casio Royale
$79.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
Ping! Ptingg! Gunshots carom off of the pavement; you hug the cathderal wall that much tighter. A tantalizingly short block away beckons the pier and, beyond that, the sparkling expanse of the bay. You’ve just stolen the supersecret Delta Chip from a rogue engineer who planned to sell it to spies from the Enemy Bloc. Now you’re pinned under fire from said agents.

Now! You bolt across cobblestones for the water, zigzagging to make a worse target, your footfalls syncopating with the ping! of the gunfire in a tormented mambo of peril. As you reach the blessed blue of the sea, you hurl a grenade behind you and dive in. Under the surface you hear it: bleep bleep bleep! You gracefully dog-paddle in place and look at the dazzling electro-luminescent face of your rugged, stylish SPF60-1AV SEA-PATHFINDER watch – it’s 4 p.m.! Time to take those pills to kill that tapeworm you picked up in Karachi.

But you have something more important to do. The watch thermometer shows a balmy water temperature of 82 F, even when the depth gauge says you’re twenty feet below the surface. So you slip your collapsible scuba gear (not included) out of your left sock and take a leisurely undersea swim toward Pointe Noire, home of the disguised-lighthouse headquarters of the local Enemy Bloc spy cell. You’re not afraid, not armed with this water-resistant, devastatingly attractive Casio timepiece, with functions including five daily alarms, a stopwatch, a countdown timer, altimeter and a barometer. No, you’re pretty sure this won’t take too long. The tapeworm pills can wait.

Features and Functions:

* Condition: New, Retail
* Analog timekeeping via hour and minute hands. Minute hand moves every 20 seconds.
* Digital timekeeping: Hour, minutes, seconds, P for p.m., month, date, day of week.
* Time format: 12-hour or 24-hour.
* Calendar system: Full auto-calendar pre-programmed to 2039.
* Easy one-touch operation for major functions (direction, pressure, and depth), made even easier by large pushbuttons.
* Water resistant to 100 meters (330 feet).
* Electro-luminescent backlight with afterglow.
* Auto-EL mode option: Backlight is activated when you angle the watch toward your face.
* Low-temperature resistant (-10°C/+14°F).
* Barometer: Measuring range: 17.70 inHg to 32.45 inHg (600 hPa to 1100 hPa).
* Measuring unit: 0.05 inHg (1 hPa).
* Barometric pressure history graph.
* Display is switchable between inHg and hPa. (Note: 1 hectopascal = 1 millibar = 0.03386 inch of mercury.)
* Calibration capability.
* Thermometer: Measuring range: -14°F to +140°F.
* (-10°C to +60°C). Measuring unit: 0.2°F (0.1°C).
* Display is switchable between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
* Calibration capability.
* Altimeter: Measuring range: -700 to +4000 meters (-2300 to +13,120 feet) without reference altitude.
* Display range: -4000 to +10,000 meters (-13,120 to +32,800 feet).
* Display unit: 5 meters (20 feet).
* Display is switchable between meters and feet.
* User-settable reference altitude.
* Depth gauge: Measuring range: 0.0 to 30.0 meters (0 to 98 feet)
* Display is switchable between meters and feet.
* Note: Depths between 0 and 1 meter (0 and 4) feet register as 0.0 m (0 ft).
* Display unit: 0.1 meter or 1 foot.
* Maximum total time submerged: 2:59':59" in 1-second increments.
* Water temperature: -10.0° C to +60.0°C (-14° F to +140°F).
* Depth readings and water temperature readings: every 3 seconds when submerged 1 meter (4 feet) or deeper.
* Memory capacity: One log data record (total time submerged, maximum depth, water temperature at maximum depth).
* User-settable reference depth.
* 1/100 second stopwatch timer: Display range: 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds
* Measuring modes: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place time.
* Countdown/yacht race timer: Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours settable in 1-minute and 1-hour increments.
* Measuring unit: 0.1 second.
* Available Auto Repeat mode: With Auto Repeat on, countdown automatically restarts from the countdown start time when it reaches 0. With Auto Repeat off, the countdown start time appears in the display when the countdown ends.
* Countdown end beeper (beeps for 10 seconds when countdown reaches 0) plus an available progress beeper (beeps at minutes 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 of countdown and at seconds 50, 40, 30, 20, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 of the last minute of the countdown.
* Five daily alarms.
* Hourly time signal.
* Quartz movement with accuracy of ±15 seconds per month.