Casual Friday

Well, if it must be a Star Wars reference, at least it’s one that makes me laugh. I do like the flipflops.

In for 1 (for my husband)…yup, just what he needs…another Star Wars shirt.

would be way cooler if the 2nd word was larger and all of the text was angled like in the opening and credits for the movie! :slight_smile:

Do you get a tiny deodorant to go with that pit?

The armpit hair made me throw up a little in my mouth.

No. A thousand times no.

It’s the Lego Star Wars Beach Trooper!

Nice… if you opt for next day shipping, you’ll get this for THIS week’s Casual Friday!

If I actually had work on Fridays, I would buy this in a heartbeat. And wear it.

Every. Single. Friday.

Looks like Darth Vader frowns upon manscaping…

HA! That’s great. We call him ‘Skippy’ in our house. He’s one of our favorite characters to play as in the Lego Star Wars video games.

Well the “original” Star Wars movies were made in the 70’s. Men had armpit hair in the 70’s. So it’s actually pretty spot-on. Still not in for one, though. Not yet. Still pondering.

Just so long as they still have to wear helmets. Otherwise they’ve really lost control of their staff.

As a 501st Stormtrooper, I approve. TK8603.

As a cadet currently in the process of finishing up a TK, ditto. Still need to acquire the flip-flops.

“Aren’t you a little casual for a stormtrooper ?”

No, the helmet is part of the casualness.

Did any one else read “Rebel Scum” at first?

Dude needs to get some sun. Anybody suggest installing some tanning beds to the Emperor?

Another Star Wars T-Shirt.

How original.

Why Gray. Man I really want this shirt, but every time I get a Gray shirt the colors fade so bad