Casual Friday

I hope I am not way, WAY behind on this, but when did Woot shirts become $12 instead of $10?

You are way, WAY behind. It happened like 3 changes ago … 3 months, approximately.

edit : On Jan 16, 2012 to be exact :slight_smile:

Yep, I think you’ve got some catching up to do. :slight_smile: In addition to the price change, there’s been a shirt supplier change. Here’re a couple forum threads to bring you up to date (the shirt.woot forum contains a gaggle of threads with even more information if you want/need more after seeing these, so do have yourself a good browse around):

Grey, again. This could have been on any color. Red, blue, why another grey. I am seriously sick of grey shirts.

To whomever said that men had armpit hair in the 70s, I’d like to suggest that they still do 40 years later. It’s not like the Millennium [Falcon] came and suddenly there’s no more armpit hair.

(I just had to get a Millennium Falcon reference in there somewhere.)

argh, ya beat me to it!

Funny shirt! Just ordered mine.

I love the armpit hair !!!

Told my husband I was going to buy them for us to wear while we play SW:TOR.

So are men not supposed to have arm-pit hair?

No one told me this… I didn’t get the memo- are we supposed to shave our pits like women frequently do now?

When did this get passed by congress?

I do trim mine, living in the South in summer, I’ve found the hair to be inconvenient there… but I’m supposed to shave them now?

Grrrrrr… Who do I blame for this? Obama or Bush? (no pun intended)

This is a pretty epic shirt. And I’m even more psyched because no cat is on it.

A thank you catalog of cheap shit to give to employees to show how much you “appreciated” them came in the mail the other day. They were all pretty insulting, but the I earned a casual work day sticker rewards took the cake.

They were great when I was three, but I’m hoping that upon graduation I will not have to degrade myself to such a level to stay employed.

This.

I am so with you on this why are there so many shirts this color!

Ha! - that’s a great pose. There’s some very cool artz on Blair’s site too. :^)

Seriously. Ten this month. Nine last month. I’ve reached the point where I won’t vote on any derby entry that’s gray and I think twice on black or black.

Pit hair on a gray shirt? Pass.

I like it but the armpit hair made me feel a little insecure with my sexuality so I didn’t buy it.

Too bad the shirt is printed on an imported blank now…I would love to own it but will stand my ground. No more shirt.woot until they offer an American made shirt blank again, either as an option, or replacement to the Anvil (Honduran) blanks they replaced the American Apparels with.

Dude - Way too much info about your pit … lol