Cat Nouveau

I wear my Lucky At Last shirt at least once a week. This is like the grown up version! Insta-buy.

PS Dear Artists, thanks for putting your designs on green shirts. I look super hot in green.

I love this design. I voted for it and I’m happy to see it in first place. But it doesn’t work for me as a shirt. If this ever prints on a poster I’m so buying.

This is awesome! Congratulations Diana! :3

Congrats Diana! Glad to see you in the #1 spot, love the design (and the tail)!

Must… buy… for… wife…

Anything with cats makes my wife happy! Keep them coming!

and the cheezeburger goes to… Diana Sprinkle!

bought it cause of the cat (i don’t mind the tail being to long, it’s art nouveau after all) and the colours.

Heh heh, your right maybe I took the tail too far. Though depending on the cat, they can have some pretty thin pointy tails…

Siamese cats are pretty good examples for this in the extreme. For some reason I tend to think of regal looking cats with these type of tails. I probably went too long with the tail but I wanted a little curly exaggerated art nouveau bit on the cat too.

This is one of those shirts your closet is incomplete without. Amazing!

The link shows the shirt from yesterday! I tried it with the FB share button and copy and paste.

[THUNDERTHIGHS: Refresh the page and try it now.]

“tomcall wrote: Eerily similar to this shirt.”

Yeah a little but I appreciate the design more this time around, I’m not really a fan of that chibi-cute look.

What an interesting design. Very compelling!

So sad that this is on an Anvil blank. It would have been an insta-buy for me if it was on AA. :frowning:

Yes! I had so hoped that this would win. It is a great design for the theme. Congrats!

I love the tail, the cat is beautiful, and I love 4 leaf clovers! With this shirt, my kids can’t pinch me on St Patty’s Day :). Lifelike cats always look the best! Kittens and cats of all kinds (even in the wild) are my favorite animals! Great job!

Diana, this is frameable! Congrats on getting your gorgeous artwork printed.

Diana Sprinkle …WINNER! CONGRATS! I love it. Cats are my favorite and I love 4leaf clovers. Very well done! Keep 'em coming. I want more in my closet. I’ve always been a cat lover! I’m superstitious and I lost my black kitten to a speeding car :frowning: The clovers are a super addition! I’ve had cats all my life…my favorite animal, leopards, cheetahs, all wild ones too. They’re all beautiful! Do you have more…a website maybe, or can I find some on here? Thank you!! Love your work!

Awww thanks so much, you can find a lot of my work on these three sites.

http://www.dianasprinkle.com/

I think GhostCircles goes back the furthest. =D

You can look at most of my woot derby shirts over here: http://shirtwhat.com/archive_a.php?artist=DianaSprinkle

I also have some comics on this site: http://www.webcomicsnation.com/gc/

Very lovely! The cat reminds me of my old cat Teeger. While it seems similar to the other black cat in clover, this design definitely holds its own! It would make a nice piece of jewelry such as a cloisonne pin!

So happy this won. It is shirts like this that will make me buy the new Anvil shirts. Great design as always. Thank you!

I have my black cat, Lovey, as well and she is the kindest most loyal girl ever. She greets me when I get home and purrs everyday. I can’t believe after the rough start she had (abandoned in a foreclosed home and almost starved) that she is as nice and gentle as she is.

I will always think of her as good luck.

Entirely, unless of course you are blinded by yet another cat shirt.