Cat Signal

I can definitely see people liking this shirt. It’s one of the few decent ones of the last few years. I remember wanting to buy every shirt on Woot every day. Things have really gone down hill.

The last one I purchased was a Knights Who Say Ni shirt (which, admittedly, wasn’t very creative) and there hasn’t been one that’s caught my interest since.

laughs maniacally

I realized that after I posted, and noticed the way the cat was poised to bat at it… it’s perfect! :smiley:

lol catshirt.woot Somewhere there is a man throwing a tantrum Rumplestiltskin would be proud of.

The cat signal just looks like a lazer pointer or something.

It would be better if it left a cat silhouette in the clouds, similar to the bat signal.

If you scroll half-way down the page, you find what you are looking for. Almost exactly what you describe.

This is great, really!

Speed to First Woot: 0m 15.331s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: chris2fer
Last Purchase: 4 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 41% of Shirt Woots
Top 37% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 905

First day sales 905
First day posts 26

It seems as though for the past few years Woot seems to lean towards cats, star wars, retro gaming, phoenixes and random “arty” designs.

That is fine, and hat’s off to the designers, but would it kill you to throw in some dog designs? Oh and please print more hoodies. Some of us don’t live in Texas!

Just my 2cents

What about shipping price for France ? Can’t find any information :confused:

Shipping outside the US is $5.

The Shirt FAQ is kinda hidden at the bottom of the page. Click here to read more.