Cat Stuffs

Feel free to reach out to support@woot.com to see if they have some more info.

I already did…they said to wait until Saturday for the tracking to update/order to arrive. I called FedEx & gave them the tracking number and they said it hadn’t even been shipped yet. Their site also says it’s a 3lb package when the tower is 16lbs. It’s just strange because I always get all my woot purchases within a few days…

Yup. Shipping info was entered on Monday, original delivery estimate was yesterday. Items still haven’t shipped. It’s almost worse to do the shipping info early than it is to not get shipping info until they send it. Now the estimated delivery date is N/A.

Yes, same situation here- shipping info received for a 3 lb package but no package sent as of Friday the 2nd.

Just echoing… also ordered the tall tower, also initiated Monday with no update since (and says it’s 3lbs).

Hi all! I’m sorry for the delay in shipping. We are working with the vendor to resolve this situation. Thank you for your patience.

Wooters are so awesome. I love how much communication there is among everyone. It helps my paranoia.

I definitely agree that doing the shipping info early is worse than later. I know it’s just a cat tower, but I’ve been peeking out of the blinds like I’m on drugs. I’ve got a CRAZY kitten and I just know he is going to love this thing. It’s funny because I bought a bunch of other junk for myself and I’ve gotten that, but I would have rather had the cat tower arrive.

Update: The vendor had some problems with the order files. They are back on track and expect to ship the balance of the orders Monday or Tuesday at the very latest.

Again, apologies for the delay.

Thanks for the update, Double T!

Just got a brother sister pair of kittens last week from a local rescue. Definitely ready to receive the ones I bought!

AWESOME. Thanks for the update on the cat tower issue. I too have been going nuts as after watching “My Cat From Hell” I know our cats will love this and need it.

Thanks for the update! I was also wondering about my order that has been pending shipment since 7/26 on the fed-ex site.

Is the tracking going to be the same once it ships? Mine is still at a stand still.

They better include a cat toy or something. This is very unpurrfessional

uggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

After about 2 weeks of waiting, I told them I wanted to have the shipping free and have it delivered quickly as possible. They simply refunded everything without my consent. Woot is now out of my life.

Things were supposed to be shipped by the vendor on Monday or Tuesday. Was anyone’s product sent yesterday? I’m still waiting for my cat tower tracking number to be shipped. Also, when I originally placed my order I’m pretty sure it said it shipped between 2-3 days. Funny how that changed shortly after I made my purchase.

Ok, so you you know that thing about the best laid plans…

These aren’t going that way. Our buyer and tracking teams are hard at work with the vendor to figure out what’s going on. Unfortunately, I don’t have anything to tell you yet. I didn’t want to leave you hanging though.

One of us will pop back in as soon as we get an update.

Thanks for the update. I’m glad I thought to check this thread, because I thought it was just me; I had already contacted customer service twice. I’ll leave them alone now and keep checking back here…

I know it’s the vendor’s fault, but it is really frustrating. I had bought something hoping to help my anxiety-ridden cat get used to me being back at work all day (I teach), but I’ve been back at work almost a week now and she’s had to tough it out. :confused:

Thanks for the update. Personally, I would rather wait a little longer and get the product I paid for then get a refund. I know this isn’t a democracy but while I had hoped to have this by now for our cats, I would rather get it late than not at all. At least that is my vote.

I also would rather get the product than a refund. I really have my heart set on this…I guess that’s what sucks. Woot has been good to me in the long run, though. I’m just impatient.

What I don’t get is why the vendor would say it’d be shipped by Monday or today and fall through. Were they selling other products during this sale/have those shipped? I wish we could at least be informed who the vendor is, so we can choose whether or not to purchase from them again but I digress.