Cat Trees: BEHOLD SKY CAT

Just picking nits, here, but the dimensions on the 83" Armarkat Tree actually state that it’s 84" in height. Probably won’t make a difference for anyone, but still notable.

Just to encourage people on the fence: I bought an Armarkat tree awhile back with the faux fur. Though I was hesitant (I’m used to the carpet ones) my kitties love it and it’s easily their favorite tree, now.

The nice thing about Armarkat, too, is that you can purchase the pieces individually. My cats would climb and hang from one specific level more than any of the others, and over time the wood sort of gave out and the level become wobbly. I was able to go to the Armarkat site and order another platform for something like ten bucks. Removed the screw, changed levels, and screwed it back together, and the tree was good as new (minus the scratches on all the REST of it).

Definitely a good purchase.

I bought the Deluxe Kitty Pad recently from Woot…was impressed at how solidly built it is. And tall!

My name is Robert I am the owner of New Cat Condos. I have over 32 years experience manufacturing cat Trees Houses and different types of cat furniture. I am on the Forums to help you with any questions you might have, We want to make this a good shopping experience for you.
We always try to make the highest of quality product and now you can get it at Woot for the lowest price.

Here is a link to how its made that shows our factory and the care we put into make the highest quality cat condos
[youtube=j-GRKcv7wmU][/youtube]
Our product has is sturdy, stable, high quality and made to last with REAL SOLID WOOD and LONG LASTING HOUSEHOLD GRADE CARPET. New Cat Condos will never make or sell anything but the best quality cat condos.
For the next 4 days (until the end of the sale you will get the best cat Condos from New Cat Condos at the best price).
This offer for our best selling Cat Condos that New Cat Condos has ever had and I have never seen them at a price as low as this

Robert Baker

Thanks

My name is Robert I am the owner of New Cat Condos. I have over 32 years experience manufacturing cat Trees Houses and different types of cat furniture. I am on the Forums to help you with any questions you might have, We want to make this a good shopping experience for you.
We always try to make the highest of quality product and now you can get it at Woot for the lowest price.

Here is a link to how its made that shows our factory and the care we put into make the highest quality cat condos
[youtube=j-GRKcv7wmU][/youtube]
Our product has is sturdy, stable, high quality and made to last with REAL SOLID WOOD and LONG LASTING HOUSEHOLD GRADE CARPET. New Cat Condos will never make or sell anything but the best quality cat condos.
For the next 4 days (until the end of the sale you will get the best cat Condos from New Cat Condos at the best price).
This offer for our best selling Cat Condos that New Cat Condos has ever had and I have never seen them at a price as low as this

Robert Baker

Not a question, but a request for cat trees made of pressure-treated wood or cedar that can survive outside on a deck or patio. Yes, I have real trees in the yard, but not on the patio where the cats and I like to hang out.
I can’t be the only krazy kat lady looking for this!

So what is the total height of the New Cat Deluxe Kitty Pad? I don’t see it anywhere in the listing, just dimensions of the beds.

Just heard from the vendor:
Assembled: 26 W x 26 D x 52H

I have lots of cats and a few cat trees. Your’s look better made then the ones I have. I hope you put them on Woot again. Right now, I don’t have the extra money. Busy spending money on doing my best to get the feral cats spayed & neutered. I wish the folks in my area cared enough about cats to help me, but they don’t. Anyways, I’m done whining, but please have your products on again. They look really great.

Anyone know the dimensions of the New Cat Condos Deluxe Cat Play Loft, especially total height and interior tunnel dimensions?

Ill just leave this here.

http://www.wayfair.com/New-Cat-Condos-Premier-Twin-Towers-110102-Beige-NCQ1430.html

http://www.wayfair.com/New-Cat-Condos-Deluxe-Cat-Play-Loft-110103-Beige-NCQ1427.html

http://www.wayfair.com/New-Cat-Condos-50-Premier-Kitty-Pad-Cat-Tree-110091-NCQ1342.html

A little disappointed.
My cat will not use faux fur varieties. I had an Amarkat before because it was a good deal, but she would not use it because she would slip on the fur surface.

If I could get one of the taller ones with carpet instead, I would. But it seems you can either get a small base with carpet, or a large base with faux fur. You can’t have both.

Oh well.