Cathedral Ridge Columbia Valley Red Mix (3)

Cathedral Ridge Columbia Valley Red Mix 3-Pack
$69.99 $146.00 52% off List Price
2011 Pinot Noir, Bangsund Vineyard, Columbia Valley
2011 Merlot, Columbia Valley
2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley

Highly recommend this winery - both to visit and take advantage of this offer. They won Oregon Winery of the Year in 2007, and well represent the unique area where they are located. Can’t buy this time around, but I’ll be looking for a great offer later.

We are excited about this great offering out of our Reserve Cellar Library. These wines are not available in our tasting room any longer and this price is a one time deal!
Don’t pass this one up, I don’t know if you’ll get another chance :slight_smile:
If you’re looking for something specific or have questions regarding a deal, you can always give the winery a call and talk with any of our team members.
541-386-2882.
Let us know if you have any questions, Cheers!

Would love to get three bottles of the Pinot instead of the variety…can this be worked out??

Weekend mods seem a bit heavy handed.
Nothing offensive in that removed post, and pretty right on.
We’d all like to negotiate deals for the upper echelon bottles, or the ones we’d rather consume.

Apologies, multiple tattles on the post in question but should have read it more thoroughly.

Most all have more than one side, I actually found it a bit humorous. I suppose it could have chased off the requester; what hutzpah for a first post, and it would have been more appropriate in the pub.
But I do hang out here way too much.

Back to the offer, just noticed mill first sucker, and the NW is glowing like a super nova.
I need more storage.