Cats! Cats! Cats!

This shirt is purrfect! It’s like the artist knows what my cats are doing!

When I saw the title, I was hoping this would be a sequel to the Bats! shirt.

We’ve had Bats! Bats! Bats!
Now, Cats! Cats! Cats!

Next… Rats! Rats! Rats! ?
Mats! Mats! Mats! ?

by bassanimation. :slight_smile:

Congrats on another first, baybei! One of these days, we really need to see your cat.shirt.woot collection

sits back and waits for all the complaints to come pouring in because there’s another cat shirt on sale today

I’d say based on the write up, Shirt.woot is waiting for the same.

Whew! We came THIS CLOSE to running out of cats on the Internet today!

Again, you get me with the cat theme AND the royal blue. Damn dirty apes!

Yeah, this is about right for all of us who work from home with kittehs in the house.

Don’t get me wrong - it’s not that I don’t ::want:: to work, it’s just that ::they:: don’t want me to. V pins down my typing hand with her head, P has determined that there’s not enough room for her AND the mouse on the mousepad, and O thinks the cursor on the screen needs to die.

Love the shirt :slight_smile:

So, just go ahead and change the name of this site to Catshirtwoot! already.

What’s with the writeup? Of COURSE you have a ruby slipper design.

Squish!

Remember when you guys made cool shirts like Nevermore, and didn’t constantly pander to the crazy cat people?

I am going to take it a step further and complain about another “crest” style shirt regardless of the topic.

Take note, one day cat people will rule the world. Woot is just trying to keep them happy for as long as possible, so when they do go crazy, woot will be safe.

Forgot the cat at the top of the stack with a pea at the bottom… to show that the princess cat rules the house.

cat’s thought: What’s mine is mine, what’s yours is mine. You’re lucky I let you live here. You’re lucky you’re still alive

PUUUR-FECT IDEA!!!

Made a couple corrections. :slight_smile:

I doubt I’d ever get her to stay on top of a neat stack like that, however, even though she only weighs 105#.

(FWIW, I do have dog shirts too …)

Being a pet rat owner I would definitely buy the rat one! Only if they’re fancy though.

Truth. And it had to be cute too ; )

Why thank you! Maybe I’ll show it off…maybe I won’t. LOL!

And, since you’ve asked previously, this shirt is officially my 17th First Sucker, unless you want to count my Purple-palooza side sale first sucker?

The collection is getting out of hand…yet I can’t not buy…help?