It’s international Cat Day! Post your Kitties

Easter Bunny is gonna die.

12 Likes

I’d have a look like that on my face if you put ears on me and told me to get the candy from @Williamdavi

7 Likes

NO CANDY FOR YOU

6 Likes

4 Likes

What’s happening here?

7 Likes

dance party dancing GIF
Dance Moves poll

4 Likes

Cat Fart :dash:

cat face GIF

6 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes

That looks a fair bit like my old cat, Butler. The vet’s office put a tux costume on him once when he was in for kidney treatment:

15 Likes

Beautiful! I love tuxedo cats. *Warning…story ahead…
A feral cat had 5 kittens in my yard a couple years ago. One of them was a tuxedo. I really wanted that one. I would put food out for the mama cat and sneak over to where her babies were to handle them so they would get used to humans. Mama cat was okay with it for awhile, then finally had enough of me “bothering” her children. She moved them to a location where I couldn’t get to them.:sob: As they got older, they would venture out on their own. The tuxedo one was the most skittish by far. At 5 weeks old, one of them got on the other side of the fence into the neighbor’s yard and couldn’t get back over. They were able to catch it and bring it over to me. I was rather disappointed that out of the 5, it was the one with the least interesting markings. I was going to turn it loose, but they were all going to have to be TNR at some point. I decided to keep it. I named the kitten Grayson (infamous unimpressed pet of Woot) and I couldn’t imagine a better one existed in the bunch.:heart_eyes: Grayson has been giving me the stink eye since the start, and I couldn’t love him more!:pouting_cat::laughing:

11 Likes

He’s truly adorable. Thanks for sharing the story. :smiley:

6 Likes

animated cats GIF

8 Likes

Grayson was the tuxedo you didn’t know you needed!
My Ruckus was the runt, his brother had the exact same markings but long fur so he wasn’t fluffy like the others. He was the 2nd runt but his eyes opened early and he just stared at everything. Ruckus on the other hand, his eyes didn’t open until way late and I thought they might not open at all. Yet, even though still blind, he was the main one trying to explore! He won me over with total personality, funny little ventriloquist doll chin, and he loved to be carried like burping baby/over the shoulder style.

Always lookin to start trouble :joy:

15 Likes

What a cutie!:heart_eyes: I think we end up with the cats we are meant to have.:smile_cat::two_hearts:

10 Likes

Um. My current cat tries to murder me on a regular basis. Am I doomed to die?

13 Likes

Hmmmm…perhaps.:thinking: Let’s find out.
Is @peaceetc doomed?

@Wootybot fortune

8 Likes