It’s international Cat Day! Post your Kitties

A bit of an Anglophile here, every since I was little, i got “all the feels” every time i could catch ANY brit comedy on the local PBS. The humor was so strange and new. Prolly we my sense of humor is a bit side ways.

3 Likes

And now for something completely different:
The Cat,… The Cat

5 Likes

4 Likes

High Jump Wow GIF by JustViral

9 Likes

Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

2 Likes

3 Likes

I had a cat that ate marshmallows! He was not that athletic…

1 Like

2 Likes

cat hugs GIF

5 Likes

4 Likes

My (around the corner) neighbor is stalking my outdoor (former stray) kitty. She’s got all the vaccinations for outdoors, but she’s been sick with cat flu and has been getting better. She’s still a bit low energy but eating well. Anyway this guy and his wife adopted the bff of my cat and keeps her locked in his house. So he’s got this weird obsession with my cat and tries to visit and feed her and complains that she doesn’t run to him.

I’ve seen her go hide in her little house when she hears him calling for her. She’s not starving so she has little motivation to run to him. Occasionally she’d go to his house and want to see the other cat. But she has a new feral friend and so doesn’t care about this guy & his wife all that much. She’ll go walk to them, say hi and then come back to me and sit down. Still this guy is like OMG I’m so worried about the cat. She’s sick. She’s not running to me. OMG.

I’m on the verge of hurting his feelings via verbal KO. Who above the age of 10 years old stands in front of someone else’s house 4x a week calling for and trying to feed a cat that isn’t theirs?

*sorry just had to vent. It’s so weird and creepy.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Do you have a Sprinkler System for the lawn, preferably on a smart sprinkler system controller. You can just conveniently pop on the sprinklers when he comes around and starts calling. Honestly he sounds lonely, maybe that was his only temporary friend besides family members. But cats choose us, we don’t choose them lol, and he might need to learn that lesson …Sprinklers Deployed!! I have mine hooked to my security/home automation system, anyone who steps on the lawn after 10pm or before 7am is gonna get a cold wet surprise with some blinding flood lights.

3 Likes

1 Like

I live in a townhouse, so the sprinklers are controlled by the HOA…or at least someone who isn’t us :joy:

The thing about him being lonely is that he already has the cat that was his favorite! And he even said, cats choose us. I’m like yes. Exactly!

Side note: I gave her the temptations cat treats for the first time and it was like crack! I need to record it. She was practically shaking with anticipation! Almost like a puppy dance. (I gave her one then shook the bag, because Pavlov)

5 Likes

3 Likes

Cat Treats GIF

5 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes