Caution Octopus’ May Be Larger Than It Appears

QFT. It should be octopuses.

Awesome! As I said before, I got two, one for wearing and one for framing! Yes I’m strange. Congrats Mr. Cho. How this wasn’t #1 I’ll never know.

rrgg… must… not … buy…
I’ve spent way too much on woot lately…

Despite the fact that my girlfriend didn’t like this one when I showed it to her last night, seeking approval before I spent another $10, I couldn’t resist.

I like the sketch-like quality of it and the look of the red diver really makes the shirt for me. This is the first derby shirt I’ve even thought about picking up in quite a while…since Suicide Maple Leaf to be exact.

or “octopi” maybe

Excellent shirt :slight_smile: Congratulations :smiley:

I sort of wish I bought this rather than the stupid mystery shirt… I haven’t even gotten it yet and I already regret it. This one seems worth the 4 extra bucks to me.

James, I’m glad to have ordered one. This’ll be fun. Keep it up!

congrats-in for one!

i bought it for street cred

Excellent shirt. Had I not been born female, it would be mine.

www.apostropheabuse.com

no thanks, itsa nice shirt but not my style. I’m sure many will enjoy though.

I’m female and I bought it!

Ditto! Well, I really bought it “for my boyfriend” as a guise; because he liked it and I’ve already gotten arr-gyle for myself. =D But I will wear it. <3 good job, James!

With all the rejections this week, I’m not surprised, but still saddened that this got so many fewer votes than arrrrrgyle. I can only imagine the third place contestant will have an even larger gap

Great shirt, James. One more for my ever-expanding colour catalog of woots

slightly cooler than the shark, but still no go.

finally joined woot cus i needed to have this shirt, have been debating for over a year now cus i hadn’t seen anythign i loved until this shirt.

yellow shirt = no sale

OMG…
I’m a loyal woot customer, and I don’t get most of you guys!
This shirt sux and so does Sea Chimp (oh lord pls don’t let my Random T include Sea Chimp (WS).