Cave Invaders

Do you suppose that their arcade machines took those giant stone rings for currency?

Take that, Stargate! Space Invaders were here first!

Playing video games used to be a real pain in the old days. Anybody could just chisel in a new high score.

I haven’t seen an amalgamation of technology and prehistory this good since “The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones”.

It was too late. As soon as Watson realized the perilous situation he had stumbled into, they were upon him. He begged for mercy, but the only response he got in return was the deafening sound of ‘pew pew’.

How primitive indeed to blast away your shield completely, instead of shooting through it.

Silly WOOT…

“Don’t wear this shirt if you don’t know the Konami Code…”

That won’t help you in Space Invaders. Space Invaders is from TAITO!!!

Just a few tweaks and it could be Galaga. . .then I’d have to get it for my dad and brother. . .

So they had fleas in caveman times too. I don’t see what the big deal is.

“According to these carvings, it was their fear that an alien race would decend from the heavens to destory mankind.”

Since those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it, I can see why they would be afraid of their story being taken away. That is a decend thing to be afraid of.

this explains then why the pyramids were built: to protect us from these utterly merciless albeit predictable alien invaders

I was too busy commenting on this to realize there was a BOC for sale on woot… Hope I got there in time.

Nicely cartoony.

Wow, that has got to suck for the guy who has to chisel these things.

BRB, gonna go sell that Pac-Man tablet I unearthed YEARS ago.

It looks like his flash light is sending out soundwaves.

That fellow there kind of looks like Beetle Bailey with a pith helmet.

Oh Woot, your description has drawn me in yet again (the awesome shirt didn’t hurt!). In for one. :slight_smile:

Although it’s not like there were a lot of other entertainment options at the time, so maybe they enjoyed it. I mean, there are only so many wooly mammoths to spear.