Cavedoni Botte Piccola Balsamic Vinegar

Cavedoni Botte Piccola Balsamic Vinegar

This stuff is fantastic. Ordered max last time around. Family uses it on all kinds of stuff, makes an excellent salad dressing or sprinkle with some fresh squeezed lemon. Taste is outstanding!

3 Likes

Plus the dude looks plenty crazy. That’s always important when buying stale wine

2 Likes

Purchased this before on Woot. I love a good balsamic, however found this lacking for my taste. Way too pricey also. $40 for just over a cup of vinegar? The fancy packaging feels like your getting something good though…

1 Like

I, too, love this stuff.

It’s great on vanilla ice cream, salads, all kinds of things.

I’d buy more today, but I still have the bottles I was going to give to a very good friend who passed away suddenly of a stroke. I miss her every day.

So don’t wait to hug your people and tell them you love them. Death is closer than you think.
:coffin:

3 Likes

Hard pass.

Past purchaser here who is not naive enough to buy again. this is absurdly pricey for mediocre balsamic vinegar which woot offers many times a year.

a quick google yields a ton of better results - but this example was my favorite; which is about 2x the size bottle (15.5 oz) and is aged over 3 times longer (25 years) and is STILL cheaper ($33) than the woot offered here.

https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/vsop-balsamic-vinegar/?sku=7973050

edit to add. after posting, I wanted to check myself so I read this informative article: Everything You Need to Know About Balsamic Vinegar

its still waay overpriced in my opinion and if im shopping for the good stuff, that would be balsamic with the D.O.P. certification

1 Like

Condolences on the passing of a dear friend. May it bring some serenity in time, that you made her years meaningful as a good friend.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info.