Cavedoni Botte Piccola Balsamic Vinegar

daily-deal

Cavedoni Botte Piccola Balsamic Vinegar

yum, love this stuff. great on ice cream, fruit and of course, salad!

I’m a repeat buyer of this stuff, and gift it out at the holidays. We absolutely love it. Best price I’ve see so far as well. Last time i bought it it was $40, the time before that $35.

Does the serving size on the bottle actually say “1 cup”? I love me some balsamic vinegar, but that seems excessive. And seventeen servings per bottle would mean this is one dang big bottle.

Ha, you’re right, it does say that … but I think it must be a translation error, because right next to it, it says “15 ml” - that’s the number I’d go with :slight_smile:

This stuff is amazing. Autobuy for me every time.

The label changed slightly but now that I see it’s the same from previous woots, it’s an auto-buy for me. This is my finishing balsamic. I use it to drizzle on top of pasta, on bread, in soups, on veggies, caprese, etc. It’s a staple for me and a great gift for foodie friends.

This was a big disappointment. It has none of the complexity of other balsamic vinegars at this price point and is overly sweet. I’ve been spoiled by having some very good balsamic vinegar in my pantry at times, but I frankly prefer Trader Joe’s Gold Balsamic Vinegar ($6) over the Cavedoni. The platinum-level balsamic at Trader Joe’s, which they unfortunately don’t carry anymore, was worlds better than this. It really makes me wonder if it is somehow counterfeit. If not, the retail price for this stuff is highway robbery.