Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic

Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic
$39.99 $50.00 20% off List Price
Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic, 250ml bottle

Website

Yup, and absolute favorite, and nearly ~always~ a sell out.
If you haven’t tried it yet, do it.
Closest thing to an “autobuy”; no, wait, this is an autobuy, just not wine.

For some insane reason we still seem to have two bottles, so pass…I guess?

Anyone know how the Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic does against Giuseppe Giusti Balsamic Vinegar?

Isn’t it usually less than $40 when it’s on woot? I could have sworn it was more like $30 when I’ve bought it in the past (2 times). As a prime member, I pay $50 on amazon, or $45 here (with shipping)…not much of a difference, woot.

The shipping is now built-in at wine.woot so it went up by $5 to compensate.

I bought this last time.
No regrets.

No ragrets.

You’re right. I bought before and it was $34.99

Bought two for upcoming gift-giving occasions; could have given two from my personal hoard but just couldn’t manage to give them up. In fact, I’m not sure I’ll be able to give these up.

Definitely better that the grocers Balsamics, but not top tier either. Having said that, I’d buy again. Good on a Caprese salad, or for dressings, and reductions.

too expensive for a red wine vinegar and balsamic blend

Oh, honey. You shouldn’t have said that in this thread. :scared:

Here you go.

For everyone else, this is a must-buy.

I bought one of these a while back and still have it. I keep thinking I am going to save it for “that special dinner” but it never seems to happen. I think now is a good time to find a good recipe or two to use this on. Maybe starting with a fresh crusty sourdough bread and just dip it in the balsamic. Or maybe a raspberry balsamic dressing when the berries come in season. Or dipping a chunk of the best imported Parmigiano Reggiano from my favorite italian grocery

Or maybe…

This is good, I use it. Bust the seal baby! No need to save for special occasions. For that buy the hundred and fifty dollar stuff :wink:

And as a side note, the baby brother/sister to this that was offered around Christmas at maybe half the price of today’s offer ain’t no slouch either.

I’m getting my vanilla ice cream ready for a drizzle of this! Can’t wait

Love it on vanilla ice cream! Delicious on strawberries too.

I’ve seen some aged in 4th century barrels sell for 400-800 dollars just for 100ml. People get crazy over fantastic balsamic.