Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic

So when this sells out (and I’m sure it will), how about sticking with the “back by popular demand” theme and bringing back a Vino Noceto Sangiovese offer? Don’t believe we’ve seen one since November 2013.

We had the nutz recently.

I have a bottle of this that I have not opened yet. Like others, I was saving it for special occasions. But heck, why wait for what may not happen!

Love drizzling balsamic on fruit and salads. Have yet to try it on ice cream. Does it matter if it’s regular vanilla or French vanilla?

I know and I bought some. Still looking for the Sangiovese to make another Woot appearance.

We ordered 2 of these, one as a gift. The one we opened has a little tiny nasty taste right at the end. We haven’t given the other one away yet, so haven’t tasted it yet.

After searching reviews we bought a MiaBella balsamic on amazon and it is perfect for us. I don’t know if others agree, and we do like the Cavedoni, but the MiaBella beats it .

Great deal and GREAT Balsamic! Thick, rich, not sour. I use it alone on salads, asparagus, cheeses… Bought it first on Woot a while back and since then for $52/bottle.

“A nice bottle of wine can make a random Tuesday a special occasion, but it’s never going to make a special occasion more special.”

Can’t say I completely agree with that quote. Who’s the source?

Me neither… I wholeheartedly agree with the first part of the quote and wholeheartedly disagree with the second part.