Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic

Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic
$34.99 + $5 shipping
condition:
Aged 7 Years
product:
1 250ml Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic

No CellarTracker for this one, but evidently there ARE going to be LabCOOH’s this week.

7/9/2008 6:26 PM
[2392875]
Re: what the heck is that?

I’m going to go off the board and say it will be some kind of high-end balsamic vinegar made by one of the wineries Woot Wine has had on before.

I got it right on my first guess (the second and third guesses were wrong though).

Very nice woot! I am so in for at least 1, after I research it a little.
Good job favre. Always go with your first instinct.

So Laura, Loweeel. Who went in for 2?

YAY!!! A FIRST SUCKER IS ME!!! That’s my 2nd, so I make the JWhite List!!! :smiley:

A quick search turned up one other online seller - $56 + shipping.

Right here. Worst case scenario, I can dispose of one to my mom for $45. It’s nice to be related to other food snobs.

Or you could be a good son and give it to her (and make your brother look like a schmuck in the process).

WD, any chance of the maker (or someone associated with the stuff) popping in to chat about the product?

Nice! Took you almost a minute though. Now we’ll see if we count it because it’s not wine ha.

So close to 21, I can almost taste it. But I don’t think it would matter with this, right?

I do love balsamic vinegar… but is it 5 times better than the $8 bottles of aged balsamic you get at the grocery store?

Very impressive favrerocks. i was like, “wow” !

and Labrattage is ON !

WD

In for 2!

Good Balsamic is a nice thing to have. One for me, one for a gift!

wow. See I’m severely considering this because I love to cook with Balsamic Vinegar. I want to know how good it is, or if I should just stick to what I have right now… because this looks really good.

Im not sure about this specific one, but if you compare $8 balsamic to really good balsamic, its definitely worth it

YES.

In for one now, might have to gift another after the rats report.

First sucker: Loweeel
Speed to first woot: 0m 52.017s

Last wooter to woot: Imagine4vr

In for two. One for me and one for my good friend that loves everything Italian (including his Villa South of Tuscany)

Go Ducks!!!

looks awesome; I use balsamic at least once a day, and it’s worth $40 to try something new. Happily In for one.

how long will this be up for? very tempting, sweet bottle