Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic

Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic
$34.99 + $5 shipping
Condition: Aged 7 Years
Product:
1 250ml Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic

Just had some of this the other day… on cheesecake with blueberries. Di-frickin’-vine!

kosher?

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: MarkDaSpark
Speed to first woot: 0m 1.777s
Last wooter to woot: sciara

Yes! Missed this last time … It goes fast people.

I got some of this one of the previous offerings, I can’t recommend it any higher. It’s worth every penny. It may seem like not very much for the money, but you don’t need much since it’s very concentrated.

This goes AWESOME on fruit like strawberries!

Previous Labrat Reports from last year’s offer.

Thread from last year’s offer

This stuff is worth every penny. I still have a bottle left from my last purchase so I won’t be in on it this time. Best balsamic I’ve ever bought. Before people start crying about how expensive it is and how they can get one at Costco for $7 just realize that not everything is the same quality and retail on this bottle is double what is here.

I purchased this the last time it was on wine.woot. This is an incredible Balsamic Vinegar and contributes a lot of flavor and depth into whatever you add it. The “balsamic vinegar” you buy at the local grocery store cannot even begin to touch the quality of the Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic being sold here.

Yes. I am so very excited that this is the offering. I missed out in the past, but I am a great lover of Balsamics. I can have strawberries and Spumoni ice cream available ASAP to RAT.

In for 2!

Expensive, yet worth it. Bought this last time it was offered. If you like Balsamic, you will LOVE this!

I’ve had this before, and can say without hyperbole that it is hard to keep myself from drinking it. It is that good.

Wow, by the time I posted this look how many others said the same thing. How much did we earn for our testimonials WD???

I bought 2 bottles of this the first time it was offered. I am barely through with 1/2 the first bottle and I use it all the time! This stuff is awesome on almost anything. If I didn’t have an unopened bottle already I’d be all over this.

is this sweet enough to be used as in deserts? I’ve had some balsamic vinegars that are amazing in their richness

“That could be because they come from Modena, in the heart of Balsamic country. Imagine how you’d feel showing up at Skywalker Ranch dressed like a Klingon. That’s what lousy vinegar would be to the Cavedoni family. Unthinkable.”

Great tie-in to the main Woot offering. Your writers haven’t lost a step.

Wow! The average price is $75! http://www.shopwiki.com/_Botte+Piccola+Balsamic+Vinegar

Yeap, this is divine. Got it the last time and it is great.

Small bottle lasts a long time. Worried that you have to finish something like fast this before it spoils? Don’t be. Shelf life basically has 100 year half life. I store mine in the fridge with saran wrap over the top (cork broke).

My fav applications are over vanilla icecream and bruchetta.

This is nothing like your traditional store bought balsamic vinger. Definite buy for foodies.

Yeap, like I said in my post above. One of my fav ways to eat this is over vanilla icecream.

$56.00 retail for the exact same bottle here:

www.designdolcevita.com

Just an FYI on how great this deal is.

And with the thumbs-up from Corrado, I’m clicking buy… :slight_smile: