Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic

Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic
$34.99 + $5 shipping
Condition: Aged 7 Years
Product: 1 250ml Cavedoni Botte Piccola Italian Balsamic
All states can order this and no you don’t have to be 21.

Product Website
Brought to us by Casa de Case

Previous Offer Forums:
7/10/2008
12/2/2008
8/6/2009

Man I love this stuff!!!

I love to add it to my rice when I cook.

I bought this last time and it is very worth it. My favorite use: drizzling on vanilla ice cream.

I bought this for my mom last time it was up. She’s used it for lots of things and really likes it. I, however, find it tastes more like grape ‘must’ than it does a really great balsamic vinegar. It’s definitely a decent product, though. It has that nice syrupy consistency that I look for in an aged vinegar, and a nice concentrated flavor.

Just a little too ‘fruity’ still for my tastes.

I, personally, buy a lot of my vinegars and oils from a local place called Zingermans. They have a website (http://www.zingermans.com) that they ship from. I’m not plugging them, but they have some cool stuff. =P

This stuff is so good! I could drink it!

I bought this last year, only thing I can say: Pure Awesome.

I had this last time and it was amazing…going in for another!
Actually, going for two! This will sell out fast.

Is this like the stuff Alton Brown keeps handcuffed in a briefcase to his wrist?

How do you say “Nectar of the Gods” in Italian?

isn’t this expensive for vinegar?

Nettare dei dei

Here is the link to the blog for this product last August:
http://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=3370476

No. No it isn’t. Not for this one. I gave one as a present to a friend, and kept one. He’s still thanking me.

Heirloom tomatoes, with a bit of fresh rosemary, and some aged parmesan. Mmmmmmmm

Actually, vinegar attracts flies better than honey.

And this vinegar looks like it would bring all the flies to the yard.

250ml is less than half the size of a bottle of eggo pancake syryp. Too small for the price.

mmm this is my first wine.woot purchase.

thanks to those who posted a quick positive review of the vinegar - you pushed me over after reading the woot descript.

bought two as gifts to family - hoping to enjoy it with them on some vanilla ice cream in chilly ol’ Texas : )

Comments from August’s sale.

Would this be a good gift for someone who is satisfied using what’s sold for a couple of bucks at the grocery store as balsamic vinegar?

Anybody ever have John Spenger’s Bistro Blends Heirloom Balsamic Vinegar? How does this compare? I use the John Spenger stuff on all types of ice cream–vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, even mango frozen yogurt. I’ve found another one at Marshall’s (of all places) that tastes very similar, only slightly less smooth (but costs only 1/3 the price of the Bistro Blends bottle). They both list 5% acidity. What is the acidity on this one?

I found this blog review of it.

I’m not having a lot of luck finding out what price this normally sells for. I found a German gourmet site selling it for 24 euro, but nothing stateside…

…and so popeth my gift week cherry. In for two after The Wife polished off our bottle last week. I hate “vinegar” and I love this stuff!