Brought to us by Casa de Case

Previous Offers:
6/16/2011
12/6/2010
12/3/2009
8/6/2009
12/2/2008
7/10/2008

I don’t know a lot about wine.woot, but I do know that a lot of people are about to lose their minds.

To say the least…

Yay! Glad the holdup was finally worked through.

Why are we losing our minds?

web site
http://www.cavedonibalsamic.com/balsamic_from_modena.php?item_sku=AB7

Finally, the Balsamic! In for the max, which is unfortunately only 2.

Wow. I predict this thread will be 8 pages long by the EOD.

This may be the single best item I’ve ever wooted. In for 2 and my husband will be, too! YAY!

Oh, I love this balsamic. I must buy one!

This stuff is incredible. I still have one full bottle(and about half of another) leftover from the last offering, so I might wait until they sell it again around Christmas.

If you’re on the fence, just buy it.

It’s a very tasty vinaigrette.

Those who still have their minds know the answer to that question. You’ve obviously already lost yours. Sorry.

FINALLY!!! I LOVE YOU WD! in for 3 (edit… 2 :frowning: )

WineDavid comes through once again!

I’ve never had this, but with the practically orgasmic comments on past offers, I have to try this… in for 2!

This is probably going to sell out again.

Crazy, I just used up the last of this yummy stuff last week. A little goes a long way. This time of year I drizzle it on veggies like brussels sprouts, roasted carrots, yams and butternut squash. In the summer it goes great with fresh tomatoes. This plus thyme and sauteed shallots makes everything better. Yes, you can even put it on ice cream
(minus the shallots perhaps).

I don’t know if it is worth the price but it is awfully good. It’s also packed beautifully for gifting.

woot almost ruined my marriage when this wasn’t offered for gift week. My wife will now love me again.

I can’t say enough about Cavedoni Balsamic. It is one word. AWESOME! I enjoy it on mozzarella, strawberry’s, vegetables, steaks, and yes, ice cream. It is so good. I have purchased this several times on woot over the years. I was about 1/2 way on my last bottle. I missed it over the holiday’s and I was worried I would run out. I just got a new bottle and I am so happy. A little goes a long way. This is so good you can drink it as a shot. Yes, an expensive shot. Highly recommend. Enjoy.