CELEBRITE Solar Multicolor Holiday Bulb String Light

CELEBRITE Solar Multicolor Holiday Bulb String Light

First, the positive. Touch of Eco’s Customer Service is good. Now, the bad. Unfortunately, it seems to me they have quality problems. Often the lights arrive DoA or simply don’t work right. For example, with the switch in the off position (recommended for initial charging), the lights are "ON’ so the battery gets very little charge from the Solar Panel as it’s mostly directly consumed by the lights being ON all the time. Secondly, the plastic on the clamp is so thin & brittle, it is VERY easy to break; even more so in cold weather. Often parts are missing, like the nut for the screw that holds the panel to the clamp or stake assembly (if you’re going to ground mount it) was simply missing. Pretty easy to find a replacement nut around the house as it’s a common size, still, a headache. Finally, although they can be used outdoors, If they’re exposed to rain, water collects in the blastic bulbs covering the LEDs. Not enough power involved to make this dangerous, but if it rains, then freezes, you have lots of frozen colored plastic teardrops. So, Caveat Emptor. Too bad as I’ve bought other products of theirs with no concerns. I think they just need to reengineer this one and have better quality control at the factory.

I’m sorry for the poor experience with these lights. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.