Cell Boost Disposable Battery for Mini-USB Devices - 2 Pack

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - anti f5

Cell Boost Disposable Battery for Mini-USB Devices - 2 Pack [New] - $2.99

2 * Cell Boost EMUSB1 Disposable Battery for Mini-USB Devices

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

[urlhttp://www.google.com/products?q=Cell+Boost+Disposable+Battery+for+Mini-USB+Devices&aq=f]Froogled: price range from $6 + shipping

I have an LG Dare that charges using micro USB. Could I use a mini-to-micro converter with these to make it go?

A disposable battery for your cellphone?

Way to destroy the planet, woot.

meh. what if it uses micro usb???

Any idea if it will fit a palm pre? That’s a phone that would make great use of these, esp. at 3 bucks a pop.

The response to Octogenarian is brilliant! LOL

im in for 3!

im not sure why but its cheap and its tuesday :slight_smile:

They should make it rechargeable…

Does it work for the G1???

A neat idea if it wasn’t so limited (only mini-usb devices) and wasn’t so wasteful (sell us a AA->usb adapter instead of a throwaway).

Seems like alot of $$$$ for a single use battery.

What is the correct way to dispose of this disposable battery?

Does it work with the LG Xenon?

I agree what a stupid product, straight to the landfill after a week.

Why is there a switch Motorola<->Blackberry?

Isn’t mini usb a universal standard, that is supposed to provide a specific amount of power no matter what is on the end of it?

So is it just Moto/Blackberry device then? How do I set the switch, should I plug it into my G1? Or should I not???

At eighty, the spark you need may be the resuscitation paddles available at your local ER.

I understand the premise behind having cheap offerings for 2-for-Tuesday, but seriously…step it up! How about 2 laptops or 2 TV’s? They’ll sell!

The batteries? Meh. The Wootcast? Frigging awesome ending.

Great timing! One of these can power my cloaking device and the other can run my replicator…