CellBoost Disposable Battery for Mini-USB Devices – 50 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

CellBoost Disposable Battery for Mini-USB Devices - 50 Pack
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 50 Cellboost EMUSB1 Disposable Battery

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

lulz

Mywoot.net price comparison post

CellBoost Disposable Battery for Mini-USB Devices – 50 Pack
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• Cellboost EMUSB1 Disposable Battery
    Tom Clancy’s Hawx Game for PC (Full version on DVD)

Compare Prices for this woot:
[Froogle](http://www.google.com/products?q=CellBoost Disposable Battery for Mini-USB Devices – 50 Pack)
[Previous Woots](http://mywoot.net/past/search.php?question=CellBoost Disposable Battery for Mini-USB Devices – 50 Pack)

If only I had a mini USB device that I worry about loosing battery life on.

These are great for the local land fill.

Holy recycling nightmare, Batman.

50…? im kinda tempted… Anybody have anything good to say about these?

What, is it 1998 again.

Damn Hot Tube Time Machine

soooooo good for the environment - everyone who buys one of these is putting 50 little pinpricks into everyone else’s world!!!

great, more landfill material.

in for 1…good to keep around for small gifts and for traveling.

This has to be one of the most environmentally unfriendly products that Woot has ever sold. Go Woot!!!

Somehow I sense that these will eventually end up in future Bags Of Carp.

Will this work for a ps3 controller?

Fifty times the environmental destruction! Way to promote positive land-ethics, woot!

If you connect all 50 together you can get 11.21 Jiggawatts out of it to power your flux capacitor.

Disposable? Use for an hour and then add to your local ladfill? At $20?

I’ll just go to the bar, buy a beer for a few bucks, and plug my mini-USB device into the wall.

DF

Yay a random cell phone battery booster batter thingie. Just what ive always wanted!! I am in for 3! lol

Actually, I expect to see little piles of the used-up batts in parking lots, sort of how people dump their ash tray butts on the ground when they think no one is watching.

Give them away at the company Christmas party to use on corporate Blackberries.