Cellnorth 3D Video Wizard

not that i have seen

I have been wooting for 4 years now… and have yet to capture the rare bag of crap. Please, please, please woot magicians, let this next item be a bag of crap!

Morning all. Glad I didn’t miss anything LOL.

so many wise cracker wanna be here…

Reviews from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/3D-Video-Wizard-Console-Glasses/dp/B005SN3INA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345654841&sr=8-1&keywords=3d+video+wizard

Please Please Please

THE BACON LIP BALM IS GROSS, I HAVE IT. MY CHIC REFUSES TO KISS ME IF I HAVE IT ON.

They go to lunch in about an hour right? They put up a tshirt sale. Do they still do this?

You should have got the lube too…

maybe it’s because you call her your chic.

j/k

I wonder how they decide to put up a bag of crap. Do they count how many people have complained in the past hour and push it that many items back? Do they rock paper sissors it? Maybe they just ask their magic eightball…it’s definitely the 8th wonder of the world

Bought this the last woot-off and couldn’t be happier – turned my Epson projector into a HD 3-D projector! It is not really worth trying to turn 2-D television into 3-D – but if you take the time to download some 3-D, side-by-side, films– Or play through your 3-D Blu-ray player – it is pretty spectacular. You may want to play around with brightness and contrast for each film, as well. But, films like Hugo or Avatar are pretty spectacular with this little machine. Have shown friends and they find it hard to believe. But, if you want it to be an instant plug-and-play brand-new 3-D television and resent having to read the instructions or do any tweaking, then you will probably be disappointed. This is Not a substitute for a brand new 3-D television set – but if you are even the least bit ambitious or geeky and don’t mind tweaking you will get a pretty spectacular result for $49. Have fun!

they usually do it 4-5pm and once more just before midnight. But hey, everything has changed.

I got one of these about a month ago. It actually works as advertised. The only problem is the color is a little washed out. I used it with a 3D blu-ray player and 3D blu-ray and I think that is where you are going to get your best results. I also have a 3D tv so I was able to do a side by side comparison.

You’ve convinced me… I bought one and am now investing in a $90 blue ray 3d player and $25 dvds!

It’s actually a pretty cool unit. My local cable company broadcast 10 hours of Olympics in HD 3D per day, and it was really cool – especially the whitewater rafting events.

Oh… I have a PS3… any one have experience with this as a 3d blu ray player before I drop another $100?

Yup - it works great! I’ve played Resistance 3 and can’t stop playing it in 3D. Beauty and the Beast 3D worked great too. You can also buy 3D movies from VUDU.

The only con is that I couldn’t pass it through my receiver and watch the 3D Bluray. I had to connect it straight to the tv.