Cellnorth 3D Video Wizard

So these pretty much make your eyeballs pop out of your head when exposed to the Mars atmosphere like AHHH-nold in the original Total Recall? Cool.

Hmmm…sceptacle of these spekticals.

Well, at least time travel would let me skip the commercials.

skeptical of the spectacles, eh?

It is too bad that 25% of the population gets headaches from 3-D applications.

Whenever this comes up on Woot I can never help but think of Blublockers.

You post a PDF for people to read who obviously spend their life watching TV? If they wanted to read, they wouldn’t need this item!

It’s sold under many other names. Mine was 3D Video Wizard (got it for $39). 28 reviews on Amazon. 3.5/5 stars.. It works.

Also, it’s suppose to convert regular 2D to 3D. Amazon reviews say it works really good with a 3D Blueray player.

I never bought a thing from Woot. I just come here for the comments.

In for one. I’ll give it a try!

How Buckaroo Bonzai

Wow, was pretty stoked about getting this until today, when I saw this:
Main Access 13-Inch Waterproof LED Light, Ellipsis - Coupon Codes, Promo Codes, Daily Deals, Save Money Today | 1Sale.

If you click on that after the sale is over it’s this item, with four additional pairs of glasses, for $20 less. You let me down, woot!

If you purchased this, what do you think? Personally I think it’s pretty bad quality. Then again, what did I expect for the price. Is there a return policy?

gonna have to quote the FAQ for this one:

Will I receive customer support like I’m used to?
Not quite. If you buy something you don’t end up liking or you have what marketing people call “buyer’s remorse,” sell it on Craigslist or at a garage sale. It’s likely you’ll make money doing this and save everyone a hassle. If the item doesn’t work, first, find out what you’re doing wrong. Yes, we know you think the item is bad, but it’s probably your fault. Google your problem, or come back to that product discussion in our community and ask other people if they know. Try to call the manufacturer and ask if they know. If you give up and must return it to us, then follow on to the next FAQ entry.”

i fear that you will not be able to return it unless it arrived defective. i’m sorry and i love you.